Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WEEKLY CLASSES

K

KoG Gluttony

We should have weekly Captain's and Lieutenant's classes. There should be like a few people 2 host and supervise it. They will be 2 boost leadership skills and such. Post for other suggestions

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
FYI - The person running classes is XGC Tommygunn XS.

However, a KoG and/or SYN XS may want to get with him and setup classes for their divisions so that there are multiple days and times.

All are welcome to get up with Tommy so send him a private message or go to his section leader forum area and post in the join thread.

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
And Gluttony as for the lieutenants you are a captain sign up or the captains classes take notes then if you want you can hld a class for the lieutenants in your squad. Tommyguns FL is full so make sure you pm on here and he will get back with you right away but if your just looking to sign up theres a signup under his forum in the section leader section.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
It can help you get promotions as well. If your a captain or lieutenant thats competing with others for a promotion and you are the only one who went to a bunch of the classes, you are going to be most likely 2 get the promotion. I heard the Section Leaders and Division Leaders look at that stuff. Am I right?

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
there really aren't lieutenant's classes, but I am sure that if there is room and the general and section leader who is running the captain's classes are okay with it, you might be able to sit in one of those. :)

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
You will have to get up with the section leaders who are doing them. I know that XGC BOSS TMV XS and XGC HAWKEYE XS are doing them. You can PM them on the website, or add them on the box.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
There are about ten of us right now that are running the classes, but Tommy is coordinating them. We are all working from his sign-up area in his Section Leader forums, so get on the list there, and we will get you in to one of our classes, whomever is running them!