Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WEBSITE ACTIVITY POINTS

Tha Juic3 Baby

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Aug 29, 2014
Denver, Colorado
The site stop giving activity points back in June. It would be nice to see them come back so we can all continue to level up for our activity on the site.

Also achievements, I know i would like to see more people earn achievements and awards.

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
The site stop giving activity points back in June. It would be nice to see them come back so we can all continue to level up for our activity on the site.

Also achievements, I know i would like to see more people earn achievements and awards.

File a forum problem in the help desk. I filled one back in June but another won't hurt

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC

I will see if I can talk to someone about the activity points on the website thank you for brining that up.

As far as rewards there's actually a Valued Leaders forum and there is a hall of fame and XG had at one point awards for other things.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
That's why i say we need to check into the other awards, because valued leaders and hall of fame are for XS's and up

They are also for old leaders so technically anyone can have those awards. As for the points as i stated on the forum problem you posted it is under maintenance and im not for sure but most likely will not be receiving the points from this absence of it.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
I will see if I can talk to someone about the activity points on the website thank you for brining that up.

As far as rewards there's actually a Valued Leaders forum and there is a hall of fame and XG had at one point awards for other things.

This has already been asked about as this member posted in the Forum Problems section.