Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WEAK BANNER!!!

XGC PR3D4TOR

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Texas
. . . everytime i come to our website i see our home page, and im gonna be honest here, it's really kinda lame duck. im not trying to insult the creators but it could be alot better especially since we have a really talented design team that im sure would love to have a compitition to see who makes a really good banner and then you guys w/ the help of the design team could redesign the home page around the banner and make a more exciting page!:D i know it's hard work but i mean im sure its worth it, i dunno maybe im the only one who feels this way.:(

just an idea/question

XGC Maggnus

Forum Nerd
Dec 11, 2006
Louisiana
It is kinda bland, but like all other websites and forums I've seen/participated with, have evolved and as such, I'm sure our home will as well. I would like to see it a bit nicer, but in the scope of things, it's probably not top priority. The only real grief I have is with the banners for each clan, they can be difficult to read sometimes and aren't the best looking in my opinion. Just simple nit picking though as I'm sure the councils energy is better spent solving the real problems.

-Maggnus

Last edited:

XGC Unbroken

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
PENNSYLVANIA
i think it could be better to but have to agree with maggnus it will most likely eveolve and if they had a competition for it it would most likely take a long tme so everyone could do there best well over a month