Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WAYS TO GET UR TAG APPROVED

xXxpainfullxXx

Forum Nerd
Jun 10, 2007
in florida
hey yall whats up?
you know how u need a section leader to approve ur tag well how about the generals could they approve them also the DNR list couldnt that be available to to the captains since there the ones who send the clan inv? just some suggestions :)

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
hey yall whats up?
you know how u need a section leader to approve ur tag well how about the generals could they approve them also the DNR list couldnt that be available to to the captains since there the ones who send the clan inv? just some suggestions :)

These are both topics that have been discussed tons of times on and off the forums.

XG gamer tag approvals have always been done by Section Leaders. Part of the reason why is that it should be a big deal to get an XG tag approved for yourself. You're not only representing yourself, but the Community as a whole when you have XGC, SYN, or KoG in front of your name. Since Generals only deal with their own clan, they don't necessarily always know what is best for the entire Community. That's a little background on why Section Leaders approve/disapprove gamer tag requests.

The DNR list isn't given to Captains for a number of reasons. First off, there are way too many Captains in XG to have them all have access to the DNR. Also, we only want people who have earned the rank of General to be able to add people to the DNR list, as it is pretty serious to be added to it. If Captains were allowed to do so, there would no doubt be people that are added to the list that shouldn't be. I'm not saying that Captains aren't capable leaders, but when a clan gets hit, who is it 90% of the time? It is a General's responsibility to go through each week and make sure that new Recruits are not on the DNR. It has nothing to do with who sends the actual clan invite.

Anyways, kind of long, but I hope it helped.

RGC KX5

Forum Nub
Oct 29, 2007
Um a question from the new guy. What is the DNR list and what is it for. Just trying to get the hang of things around hear cause this place i awesome!!!!!