Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wanna come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeCrazzzy

Forum Nub
Jul 29, 2016
Spanish Fork, UT
1. What division were you in?
syn
2. Which gaming console did you play?
Xbox
3. What clan were you in?
Anarchy and salvation
4. What rank were you?
Sargent
5. Who was your General?
Syn candyside
6. Who was your Section Leader (XS)?
Xsjeremy??
7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming?
Gingersnap0689
8. Do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they?
No
9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application.
Yes
10. Did you go inactive, leave, or get removed (must pick one)?
Inactive
11. When was your departure from Xiled Gaming (month/year)?
? Few years ago 2017
12. Why are you no longer apart of the community?
Just lost internet got busy
13. Please include any additional comments here:
... :)
By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the approval process may take up to 90 days.

CallMeCrazzzy

Forum Nub
Jul 29, 2016
Spanish Fork, UT
syn
Xbox
Anarchy and salvation
4. What rank were you?
Sargent
5. Who was your General?
Syn candyside
Xsjeremy??
7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming?
Gingersnap0689
No
9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application.
Yes
Inactive
? Few years ago 2017
By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the approval process may take up to 90 days.

XGC Foley187

Forum Nub
Feb 4, 2021
Acworth
Hello my name is Danny I go by TTG1Foley on Xbox I used to be XGCFoley187 I was in oblivion I was tidepod recruit I had a little faking out with someone and jus decided to pull out for awhile. I was told to come on here and explain why I want to come back and stuff by tidepod we are actually best friends in real life but I want to come back bc I miss the community and playing with all my friends I would like to go back to tidepod a squad I also talked to him and he said it was ok I just needed to come here and explain. Thank you sorry I’m not the best at this hopefully y’all accept and I’m truely sorry for stepping out or if k in caused any issues

XGC Foley187

Forum Nub
Feb 4, 2021
Acworth
Hello my name is Danny foley I was in oblivion my Xbox name was XGC Foley187 I backed out bc of some personal life reason plus was having issues with a person in the clan that is no longer there but I was tidepods a recruit I can’t remember who the gender al was at the time allot has changed now though. But I was really wanting to come back bc I miss the community and playing with all my friends and I’m truely sorry if I caused any issues in the passed or for leaving at all if y’all would accept me back to tidepods squad I’d greatly appreciate it and I won’t cause any issues anymore I’m not really a drama person anyways just really was a rough time in my life but thank you for listening truely hope y’all accept thank you 🙏

Reactions: XGC X MAVERICK

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
XGn
Xbox
Honestly don’t remember
4. What rank were you?
Sargent
5. Who was your General?
Don’t recall
Idk
SRI Bushwookie
No
Yes
Inactive
? Few years ago 2016
Please post your gwg in the correct forum

Status
Not open for further replies.