Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VETERANS CLAN INFO???

XGC ANGRY OKIE

Forum Member
May 20, 2015
im looking for a veterans only clan inside xgc or if there isn't one what would be the procedure for starting one? 'veterans' to include army, navy, air force, coast guard, police, firefighters, and all other uniformed public servants. thnx guys.

...and i think xiled gaming needs a callout, i.e. hua, hoorah, hooah, boomer, etc. just a thought. again, thnx for reading

RK Hibbsy

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 2, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
im looking for a veterans only clan inside xgc or if there isn't one what would be the procedure for starting one? 'veterans' to include army, navy, air force, coast guard, police, firefighters, and all other uniformed public servants. thnx guys.
...and i think xiled gaming needs a callout, i.e. hua, hoorah, hooah, boomer, etc. just a thought. again, thnx for reading

There isn't a veteran only clan in Xiled Gaming, I can't give you a positive answer on why there isn't but I know from a recruiting aspect it wouldn't work out so great.
Trying to recruit veterans only from scratch would be a nightmare. Out of the 50-60 I've read in, only 3 or 4 have been veterans or still active and serving in the past two years..

SSG Hibbs
U.S. Army
Fort Carson, CO

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
We don't have an exclusive clan for Vets. but we do have a lot of them within XG. As far as making one, you would need to find enough members that would leave there clans to join it. Along with them being the right ranks.. a Gen a few CPTs and LTs. a bunch of SGTs and PVTs. As a Gen that is still active duty I know we would have a few people that would want to come over. But you run into the problem that there are a few Generals that are active or vets. Who pix witch ones step down? Witch one stays Gen? You'll have that problem with CPT and LT as well.. Its a cool idea but there are a lot of little problems with it. But if you could make it work by all means try. just be carful how you go about talking to people about it. Bringing up transferring clans could go from "good idea" to "poaching" real quick. No one wants that.

Hammer Monkey 9

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2014
Western New York
Having an all Vet Clan sounds interesting, I don't think it would be too hard to gather up enough members, in all the ranks needed. I don't think anyone would consider it poaching if folks left a clan to join a clan made up for those who served. Once a clan like that was established, it seems to me that it would be easy for Vets to recruit Vets into a clan.... I'm working my 3rd clan as we speak....Ascension to No Fear and now Vengeance....

XGC FIREMAN83

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 16, 2013
York, PA
I could only imagine the great conversations in that clan.. Lol we would have great order in it though, if you think about it. Their would be a lot of respect in the clan.