Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VALUED LEADER AWARD RECIPIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC Coop XD

XGC Sneezer XS said:

Coop has always been very helpful throughout my time in XGC. I have always found him as a strong leader. When I was a captain I didn't find it easy for me to talk to my general at the time. I always asked coop and would apologize for skipping the chain of command, but he was always understanding and when I moved to general I still didn't get along with my new xs and asked if I could stay under coop. Without Coop I wouldn't be were I am today. I couldn't have asked for a better leader to follow.

Thanks for all you do Coop!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN Freya XS

SYN DEEDS said: Why they should be a leader: Freya should be a leader because she is always there to help wether she wants to or not it doesnt matter the day or time for the most part I have called on her time and time again shes always assisting in game night with my clan helping me learn little tricks for the site and helping me with moderator tricks she has very strong leadership values and ecpectations. Freya is hands down one of the hardest working people ive seen in xg and she lives and breaths SYN her expectations and values push our section to the max and i know that i am a good leader becuase of her without a doubt in my mind she deserves to be recognized for everything she does

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN LadyRebl XS

FoxG1rl98 said:

I am nominating SYN LadyRebl XS because she has been there for not just the clan but for the families. She is the most amazing and fantactic leader I ever meet from the time I was just a recruit. She always there to give a helping hand to any of her sections. Step up to the plate of a LT, Cp, or G in her sections. She stays on top of her sections to get their list update and turned in on time. And she is never late for helping if it's needed unless she is busy with personal life. Thank you SYN LadyRebl XS for being a great leader and a amazing friend.

XGC BUCS XS said:

Where to start...I haven't known her for that long but since she started helping with the X-Team game nights, she's been an eye opener for me. She has shown me different ways to view things and showed me a broader spectrum than I was looking at. She knows her stuff, handles things in a calm and mature manner. I have learned a lot just from sitting in chilling in her parties! Her members love to game with her and whatever issues may arise, she's always on top of getting it handled, not only fast but correct! I think she is a definite valued leader. I view myself as a better leader knowing I have leaders like this to go to in case I ever have a question

SYN BanannaMan said:

I nominate LadyRebl XS, After joining and getting promoted to Sergeant I was lost in the claim that’s when LadyRebl stepped in and took over as acting General. She is a valuable asset to echo and is improving the clan and she is teaching and training me to move up the ranks. She does so much and I’m very appreciative of her and everything she does. She also has helped me recruit more members in to our echo clan. She has held multiple trainings and classes for me to be promoted to Lieutenant and soon to be Captain. Thanks and hope she gets the award cause she’s awesome.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC BUCS XS

SYN firelily XS said:

I believe BUCS is a great valued leader. Since my time in XGC he has made a huge difference. Any issue that comes up he's right there when anyone needs him. He's respectful and solid. It's a great feeling when you know you have such a strong leader beside you to help you any way possible.

echoknight88 said:

Hes a great leader always avalable for any questions. Hes been there to help build are clan to were it is hes solid and respectfull he gets stuff done when we need it hes on top of things frequently. Hes a respectfull and great leader i really am glad we have such a great leader

XGC Fathom Deep said:

He is very knowledgeable in his field he has been an XS for quite sometime now and has helped not only our clan but other strive and achieve greatness from his insite into the community i believe he should be recognized as a valued leader for this an more.

DandelionPanic said:

I beleive BUCS is a great valued leader. He is always helpful, there when you need any questions answered and if for some reason he doesn't know the answer he will always get one for you. He is always willing to go the extra mile for us, doesnt matter what time and is always only a message away. He makes all people he comes into contact with feel important and valued.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN Jordan XD

SYN MARSHALL XS said:

I nominate SYN Jordan XD to be a valued leader. Always there when I need anything. Willing to help with any problem. I could never imagine hearing the words give up or quit from his mouth. He makes time to truly get to know and understand the members under him. Communication is his strong point being strait to the point so you never have to second guess what it is he means. SYN Jordan XD as I see it already is a valued leader in my eyes and his time and effort he puts fourth should prove just that

SYN RETRO XD said:

Jordan has always been a committed member of the community. He's always been somebody who will hold his hand out and offer help where and when it's needed. After I came back from Inactivity he has helped me tremendously on fitting back in here in SYN from helping me network with new members to hopping into my parties to joke around and having fun. SYN Jordan XD passion for this community is unrivaled and i admire that… Your Loyal & Smart everyone in SYN appreciates you my brother! # WEARESYN

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC RES XC

SYN MsTwiztid said:

Rez definitely gets my vote. He's been a mentor and a friend to me since '07 and has worked with me from XGC to XDC and now over here in SYN. His dedication to the community is astounding. He helped build and cultivate a strong design and events team back in 2013-2014 (And im not the easiest person to work with!) He can be found online, early mornings, bouncing from party to party sociaizing with different members of the community. He's available whether you need to resolve an issue, bounce ideas around or you just need someone badass to game with. REZ is your man.

Status
Not open for further replies.