Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VALUED LEADER AWARD RECIPIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC Taurus XS

XGC Pr00nJuic3 said:

XGC Taurus XS; this man goes above and beyond for our community. Many of you know him, few of you don't. Taurus always goes the extra mile to remind you as a general what to do, even if you already know what to do. He is always ensuring his guys are on top of everything, and no man is left behind. Taurus is a leader, a leader is defined as an individual who uses his or her influence over others to perform actions. Leaders come in a positive or negative, fortunately for Xiled Gaming, Taurus is a positive leader who has the community in his best interests, and as the Air Force says, service before self, which is the moto Taurus lives by.

Everesian2 Said: I vote XGC Taurus XS he is great leader in this community.

EthanLSU10 said: XGC Tauras XS; This guy is always working very hard to better the community and keep us going strong.Ever since I joined XGC he has been there to help me through everything and assist me whenever needed.He is not only a great leader,but a great friend.i look forward to gaming with him every chance chance I get.

XGC Jxhnny said: I vote XGC Taurus XS he is great leader in this community

Last edited by a moderator:

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC FxValis XS

XGC SOA said:XGC FxValis XS cuz he is a great friend, listens when you need help and goes out of his way to resolve problems.

XGC GhostKamper said: He is what all leaders should be period great friend great leader all around good guy

XGC RUBIIxSOUL said: XGC FxValis XS
He is the best leader anyone can ask for. He helped me get back in XGC, he is very patient and just all around great guy to be around. If you have questions he will help you with them. He cares what you have to say all the time. He is the one you should pick.

XGC FatalEffect said:
He's a great friend, he constantly goes above and beyond s a leader, he always makes time for people, weather it be advicertain or help. In terms of knowledge about the community, I can honestly say I don't know of anyone who has more. He dies a great job with whatever clan he's working on or with and he's revived multiple clans, He's what a XGC leader should be, he's a model leader and knows and achieves what is expected of him and beyond. He's a great recruiter and I've met alot of his recruits, not only are they great players, they're great people. In my opinion, he's everything we look for and are about within XG, honor, courage and commitment? That's Valis, he's committed to the community he puts it beyond and above everything, he has the courage to take on any challenge and pretty much always succeeds, he rebuilds and recruits and does it well. And honor, he honors the honor code, he is an amazing example of what we look for in a community. In my opinion, we couldn't ask for a better leader and friend

Last edited:

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC Tantaliz XD

XGC Taurus said:

Tantaliz is a woman who gets the job done. She has produced leaders in the community as well as be there for any members who ask for help or don't ask for help. She is a big part of this gaming community in many many ways. You will always see her online and on the website. She takes care of any help desk related issues and handles the GWG applications which is a real big responsibility.
Tantaliz is the head EVENTS TEAM leader , she runs community wide events and hosts community wide tournaments. Tantaliz Helped me out when ever I needed help with community related issues or just life she is always there just to listen help and be there to game and have fun. She's a big part of how I'm becoming a better leader everyday she's a Role model for XG and goes above and beyond for this community i can't thank her enough for all that she has done for this community and myself. Everyone loves ya and everyone knows ya and everyone appreciates everything you do thank you XGC Tantaliz XD she has my vote.

XGC Pr00nJuic3 said:

XGC Tantaliz XD; there's no amount of words that can describe this woman. She is a leader who really has the community in her heart. She goes above and beyond for anyone who comes across her and asks. She is always seeking out to make new friends. Every time I get in a party or just talk to her, she's like Juice, let's go meet new people. XGC Tantaliz XD believes and demonstrates the core values of Xiled Gaming. XGC Tantaliz XD also takes the core of Xiled Gaming, our honor code and lives and breaths it. In a sense, She is the example which everyone in Xiled should strive to be

XGC GODFTHR XS said:

XGC Tantaliz XD: I had the pleasure of meeting Tantalize on the night that I was promoted to General over Friction. Over the past year I have had the opportunity to work Tantalize and I can say that when a task arises she makes sure to complete the task in a timely manner. She is very informative and takes the time to explain things to you without making you feel like you asked a stupid question. She is there for the community and always welcomes you with open arms. I look forward to working with her and more importantly I look forward to learning new things from her. I would like to nominate her for Valued Member

Last edited:

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
KoG EXILE XD

XGC FxValis XS said:
KoG Exile XD

I am Nominating KoG Exile XD..Formally known as XGC Exile XD.. He joined XG in Jan 2006. He has been a huge influence on me and many others in XG over last 11 years.
Exile came over to XBOX ONE on day one as the only XD together with 2 XSs helping build and lay the foundation for the XBOX ONE section here in XG as it is now.
Exile has alway put others first, he has gone out of his way to help, teach and guide the members under him..
I for one have learned 90% of the knowledge I have from him.
Thank You KoG Exile XD for everything you have done and taught me over the years.

KoG Chronos said:

KOG Exile XD

I am nominating KOG Exile XD for my choice as an outstanding leader and one whom I believe we should take a moment and recognize as he is making an impact not only with myself but with the community as a whole every day. Exile is that individual who makes time for everyone, no matter what division, no matter what rank and no matter how long they have been in Xiled Gaming. Like many members in the community the first time I ever needed an XD was due to an issue I was having within my clan and one that sadly could not be handled by my General at the time, nor my XS. And like most it was intimidating to reach out to an XD and yes I was intimidated to meet Exile at first as he was the first XD I had ever dealt with. Exile showed great leadership by making me feel comfortable, assuring me that even if things may not be done the way I would of wanted that he was going to make a genuine effort to try and solve my problem and at the end make difference, and that meant a lot to me at the time. Though things may not of been solved to what I would of wanted at the time he stayed true to his word and made sure that things were followed through using principles in place by that of the honor code and that it was not only fair to myself but all those involved.

Since then Exile and I became friends. I followed him through thick and thin and I always go to him if I need advice even if he's not my XD he's still a superior with many years of experience who can give a fresh perspective on any problem one may have, which helps mold future leaders to become even better as time goes on. He's earned my trust which isn't an easy thing to earn and I know I can always go to him if I need anything and he knows that I have no problem chewing his ear off But that's what makes a great leader.. A leader who will stand up, help address the situation, resolve it and refine it and make a lasting impact where someone like myself knows that they can always reach out to them for guidance.

If those reasons are not enough? Look what Exile does for this community... Exile helped KOG get back on it's feet again and is now thriving once more. Exile is posting all these great threads on the main forum that greets us every time we are on the website. Exile helps keeps us in the loop on what is going on, spamming us on the Xbox etc and Exile steps up and takes a lot of the little jobs that lets face it a lot of the other leaders don't want to take. Some of these reasons alone should have him considered a Valued Leader and in the case he isn't recognized I hope this lets him know that some of us Value him regardless.

XGC Pr00nJuic3 said:

Over the past month, EXILE has put the community before themselves in there selfless act to nominate and induct members of our community into the Hall of Fame. I can only give respect to this individual and nominate them as a Valued Leader here in our community. It takes a lot of time and effort to do that EXILE has been doing, and from me and i'm sure others, we thank you for what you do for our community.

KoG NachoKill said:

KoG Exile XD

Exile to me should be one of the most valued leaders here in XG. Exile is a tremendous help to me in helping me grow and learn about the community. Exile is always there for me when I need help with a question or help in finding something on the website. He has a lot of experience here and is a great resource for all members who need a helping hand! Exile dedicates a lot of his own time for the better of our Community!

Thank you Exile!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN DRIFDAR XD

SYN ZACHMAN XD said: SYN DRIFDAR XD has been helping people in this community since day 1. He is always there for this community and is always ready to help out where he can and even if he cannot necessarily help with an issue he is always ready to help find the people that can. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty and has at times done so much that it got to the point of overload but has always made sure to do what he set out to do. Drifdar is a great guy and it would take a while to type up everything that makes him a Valued Leader in this community.

SYN Formal said:
Explaining every reason why drifdar is one of the most valued leaders around would take me an enternity too explain. Dirfdar was the first person I met when I transferred from XGC to SYN, he invited me into a party and welcomed too my new division. I just moved to SYN kings which was in drifdars section, too have an XS reach out to a new transfer really stood out in my mind. When it comes too leadership it's hard too beat drifdar, he's not one too rush a decision or jump too conclusions. It seems as if drifdar is always calm and collected. He offers advice too anyone who needs it no matter your rank or his, but within that advice it isn't just him telling you how too do it, no, he shows you how too do it and walks you through it step by step if needed and won't let you go until you understand. Drifdar is also the guy who stepped on in all divisions even though who was only in SYN he was there on the 360 too help keep KoG Echo moving and growing vs the down spiral it was on. He had an open ear for anyone who would listen from any division and offer the advice he had, and if he didn't have the answer he would damn sure find it. Drifdar is also a person that is easy too connect with and too trust. Drifdar can make a hostile situation seem like you're strolling through park and it's not that big of a deal. Drifdar is one of the best leaders I've ever been privileged too learn from.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
KoG RUSTY XD

XGC Taurus XS said:

He was in XGC as A High Leader he was in SYN as a XD and now he is in KoG as a XD.
He put in work in all 3 divisions. And that is something that should be noticed. He has been a member since 2011 and continues to help people in his division which is KoG as well as XG as a whole. Me and Rusty just started becoming friends In the beginning
of the year and i have learned a lot about him especailly asking him important questions in the game with fame game night with him. There are people in this community that know him a lot better then me and I'm sure him and a lot other peoples will be surprised that I picked Rusty since we are not in the same gamer division and don't play every day. Rusty also is a Help Desk junky every time he is on the site and helping the community with help related issues. At the end of the day with him being in XGC SYN and KoG as a higher up leader that's a lot of time and effort to do and I respect that this is the reason why I think Rusty should be put up

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC Wreck XD

XGC Taurus XS said:
XGC Wreck XD is a leader who has been around for awhile. Wreck has produced many leaders and many many successful clans that still run till this day. Wreck is a XD who still goes out and recruits members into clans. Wreck is competitive and all about gaming and fun. He is the type of guy who gives you extra information just so you can understand it. Wreck is a guy who is about XG business and makes sure everyone is doing their job right. Wreck had a huge impact on me becoming the leader Iam today and I just want to say thank you. Wreck also helps time to time with the GWG applications which is also very very important. Wreck doesn't care to tell you if your wrong he will straight up tell you your wrong and help you with some Knowledge to fix what is wrong. XGC Wreck XD I wanted to thank you and let everyone know Wreck has my vote!

XGC Pr00nJuic3 said: For the limited time I have known Wreck, he is a team player. He has Xiled Gaming in his heart, and will help anyone who asks. I really appreciate Wrecks hard work through our clan split, and formation of our new clan. Wreck is a dedicated Xiled Gaming member and leader. A leader is an individual who will get down in the trenches and battle with his subordinates. Wreck is that kind of leader, he ensures no man is left behind and that the job gets done. Thank you Wreck for being such a great leader in Xiled Gaming.

XGC DURAMAX said: For the limited time I have known Wreck, he is a team player. He has Xiled Gaming in his heart, and will help anyone who asks. I really appreciate Wrecks hard work through our clan split, and formation of our new clan. Wreck is a dedicated Xiled Gaming member and leader. A leader is an individual who will get down in the trenches and battle with his subordinates. Wreck is that kind of leader, he ensures no man is left behind and that the job gets done. Thank you Wreck for being such a great leader in Xiled Gaming.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN Sappy XS

SYN Jeromy XS said:

SYN SAPPY XS IS A leader THAT gets things done with very little motion. He imparts instruction not through many words but through a few deeds. He keeps informed about everything but interferes hardly at all. He is a catalyst, and though things would not get done well if he weren’t’t there, when they succeed he takes no credit. And because he takes no credit, credit never leaves him.“ I NOMINATE SYN SAPPY XS "

SYN KayKat XS said:

I would like to take this time to nominate SYN Sappy XS for Valued Leader. Since the time I have come into XG, he has done nothing but try to build people up through the community. He tries to stay up to date on absolutely everything so that he can spread the word throughout the members. He tries to keep himself within his boundaries as rank, but that doesn't stop him being there for anyone as a friend and make sure everyone is still comfortable in the community. He helps every step of the way and I feel he doesn't get enough recognition for everything he does. Thanks for being you, Sap! You're an awesome leader and friend regardless of your rank and you're appreciated by many!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN BOOBADY XS

SYN SNOW said:

WHY?:.... BOOs been a tremendous mentor and friend, he took me under his wing showed me the way in this community., I wouldn't be were I am today if it wasn't for him.
He is kind, understanding, hardworking, trustworthy, and extremely community minded.
I have seen SYN BOOBADY personally go above and beyond countless times for this community whether it be for his the love he has for the clans he oversees or the people in them. Boo has always been there for each one giving sound advise and yes even a shoulder to cry upon if needed.
There's no doubt in my mind SYN BOOBADY XS is the next man to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN Zachman XD

SYN Formal XS said:

Zach has had a great passion for the community since day one. I meet zach was I was an XS and zach was just Learning his role as a general. It was very clear that zach was going to make something special out of any clan he touched in this community. It was long until he brought a dying clan too one of the most blooming clans in SYN. Zach has shown a willingness too do whatever it takes too make this community better, too take it too the next step. It isn't just his leadership that makes him a valued leader though, zach has this ability too connect with everyone he meets and he's always able to offer some advice. Zach is a guy that see's a bigger picture in everything he does, he doesn't do anything half assed. Zach is somebody who has the ability too work with everyone he meets no matter the circumstances. Zach has shown over and over how good of a leader he can be, and as one of the newer XDs for SYN a lot of us have a lot of hope in his ability too continue too bring the success he brought too his clans as a general and XS, and too bring that to the Divison as a whole.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN Eminence XD

SYN Formal XS said:

I wouldn't even know where too start with this one, emience is easily the most knowledgeable person I have ever met in XG. Emienece despite his off work hours always makes sure that he has time too game with everyone. If you're on and he's there without a doubt he's open too talk or game with you. He has shown time and time again his true dedication too XG, and makes every effort too make XG a better gaming community than it was the day before. He has a true leadership quality about him that nobody can denie, he's lead more clans too success than I can count . He's emeience has always been one too skip straight to a point and if you deserve too get a slap on the wrist well then you deserved it but he's never one too take away from the good doings that you have done. Emience has made a true difference since day one and anyone would be an idiot not too recognize what Emience has done for SYN and XG as a whole.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN KayKat XS

SYN LadyRebel said:

I've only been in the community for a couple months and I've just been, recently, promoted to lieutenant within the SYN Titans clan. As I worked my way through the rank structure I had Kay to look up to as my General in SYN Supernova and now as my section leader. She has been one of the most influential people in my gaming life and has taught me a lot about what a good leader should be. KayKat has been a great friend and an even greater leader, she is what I strive to be one day - attitude and all! - and I know I can count on her if I'm ever having trouble with someone or something. KayKat is the grease test leader out there!!

SYN Beast Snipz said:

Kay is a one of the best leader she supportive and loves a drama free environment and she helps out anytime someone needs it. Hands down she cares about her troops and the people she plays with and would do anything for us I believe she should be mvl

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC Chicago XS

XGC Busa said:

I nominate XGC Chicago XS should be the next valued leader! why? i known Chicago since 2014. short time years as a captain but hes been a always a good leader. he a awesome guy to meet and enjoy play games with! he helps out with everyone out in XG Community. He now known as Section in 5 different branches in XGC and he always should for everybody if there's a issue or a problem. I know him since i was general he always helps me out with advices and help build a clan and give me good advices to step up! Ive met him in person as well good friend & amazing leader! XGC Chicago XS should be awarded to the next Valued Leader Award!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC Touch XS

XGC Taurus XS said:

XGC Touch XS is a leader who goes above and beyond for everyone in this community. Touch has been my friend and peer since my start in XGC. Touch is a guy who is always on the website helping members . If you know Touch you know Touch likes to get involved in every XG related thing there is good and bad. Touch has paid for members memberships to get them back involved in the community even when he does not know them. Touch runs a strong section and is involved with the events team and also took over the design team and made it a lot more active then it use to be. As friends in the community me and Touch have our ups and downs argue and don't agree on everything but that's what leader is he gives his 100% opinion in every little thing. If there is one XS I can relate to in different ways it's Touch. People like touch people hate Touch but when it comes to leadership not everyone is going to like you something I understood when knowing Touch. Touch is a good friend and great leader I belive XGC Touch XS should be put up for the valued leaders award.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC Sneezer XS

XGC Bear901 said:

Why: She is a great person, she is always checking on her members and seeing how we are doing. She works very hard to fix any issues within our clan and she is always on top of things and we all appreciate her very much.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
KoG Silo XS

KoG Hawk XS said:

There have been a few times when I needed help so I sent him invites to hopefully get assistance and within seconds he would appear ready and willing to help. I can't express enough how happy I am to be able to rely on him especially since they have been XS much longer than me and have much wisdom to share. He is very dedicated and always taking the initiative to help organize KoG ensuring everyone has the much needed info and sections up to date. They look out for everyone and not just himsef. I look forward to learning much more from these him as I'm sure he will give me plenty more greatness to witness.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC Charley XS

XGC BUCS XS said:

In the year or so that i've known Charley, she has always been a great leader. She goes above and beyond to assist anyone and everyone in the community regardless of rank or division! She's extremely precise in figuring out issues and sees that whatever is wrong is fixed in a timely manner. Those that know her, like and truly respect her for all that she does! She always puts the members first and makes sure they are having a good time gaming. She is extremely passionate about being the very best leader that she can and isn't afraid to ask for help if she needs it. She works well with the other leaders in this great community and helps to make it better and more enjoyable everyday. I'm proud to have worked with her on numerous occasions and very glad she's a fellow leader and also my friend. For those reasons and i'm sure countless more that i haven't mentioned i'd like to put up XGC CHARLEY XS for valued leader of this community!

XGC Touch XS said:

XGC Charley XS has been a huge impact on the community in many ways. One of these is with the Design Team. She has put in work and shown she can be a productive part of the team. She also oversees several clans within the community. She participates in the Events Team as well as is always there to help anyone out when need be. She is very active when it comes to the website as well as just someone to game with and is knowledgeable about the community. She would be a great fit for the Xiled Gaming Leaders Award.

SYN Zachman XD said:

I also recommend XGC Charley XS for the Valued Leader award. Charley has always been hard working and is always trying to be a better leader along with looking for more ways to help the community wherever she can.

SYNDARKOVEARLORD said:

I recommend XGC Charley XS for the simple fact that since i returned to the community she was always helpful while she was my general and as soon as she was promoted to XS I knew she would be one of the better ones compared to other XS's i have been under and if given the chance i would not hesitate to go back under her command.

Grimnir69 said:

XGC Charley XS is one of the best hard working leaders I have met. She is always there to help answer questions or find the answers for you. She is active and always availible to talk if needed.

I, EXILE, would like to add my two cents. Charley has been doing an awesome job hosting game nights for the community and also had been doing an awesome job with the design team. Awesome job Charley!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN Formal XS

KoG EXILE XD wrote:

I nominate SYN Formal XS for being a Valued Leader within the community. He has been in the community since 2013. Earning the rank of Section Leader is not easily achieved. On top of that his section is on point. He has also been helping run and organize tournaments for XG. Taking the time out of his day to answer questions, lots of planning, and also donating his own money to the winner is something by itself that should be recognized. So ladies and gentleman this guy is not only a great Section Leader he is someone who cares for XG as a whole and he should be recognized for his actions.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC PHANTOM XD

SYN Retro XS said:

XGC Phantom XD has been a major influence on me since the day that I was recruited into SYN Lost Empire in June of 2011.He was always doing his job with a dedication and motivation that he was able to instill into many others under his leadership.He taught myself, and in turn, many others, that XG was a great place to be, and that the lessons taught were not just about the community. XGC Phantom XD has been the biggest reason that I and others have gone beyond gamers, and have become leaders in this community. From the first time that I had talked to XGC Phantom XD about an issue he was more than willing to help and was filled with knowledge and took more time than was really necessary to help. XGC Phantom XD always goes the extra mile to remind you as a general what to do, even if you already know what to do. He is always ensuring his guys are on top of everything, and no man is left behind. XGC Phantom XD is a leader, a leader is defined as an individual who uses his or her influence over others to perform actions. I believe many members over look all of his accomplishment but I’m here today to remind everyone to take a good look. Without XGC Phantom XD influence I wouldn’t be the here to type this today. XGC Phantom XD has been through the darkest hour in SYN when I first joined when a lot of leadership were either corrupt or just left off the place of the earth. He help rebuild SYN along with SYN D3AD3Y3 XD & SYN Slayer XD and from that I witness the most amazing thing any individual could experience at the time. Phantom took me under his wing to show me the ropes of what is it to be a great leader. From the ashes the end result was I’ve earned the Rank as Section Leader and we all build SYN into the strongest point I have ever seen. 35-45 strong clans with healthy leaders following behind and he always instills to everyone that first and foremost have FUN!!!!! XGC Phantom XD will always be a Valued Leader in my eyes now and forever and I'm proud and blessed to ever meet someone like him here in XG! I will view XGC Phantom XD as a valued leader in my eyes and that speaks volumes so doesn't need a banner to be respected as one.

I, EXILE, would like to add that this guy has been in XIled Gaming for 10 years! Thank you for what you do brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.