Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: USER SIG REQUEST

XGC SoulEater

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle, WA
1.Name to be used for Image
XGC BluesClues
XGC Bermuda Captain
Burmese Squad

2.Theme of the signature
BluesClues, Burmese Python, War, etc. I just would like for it to flow well.

3.Color Style (Optional)
Dark themed

Thank you for all the work you guys do!

XGC SoulEater

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle, WA
Blue, did you still want this request filled? or are you happy with the one that you found in the pick-ups? http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthread.php?238724-Pickup-for-XGC-BluesClues&p=2966694#post2966694
I would like another, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. Since I have since then been through a clan split and am now a captain of my own squad. That's why I would like to have my clan name: XGC Bermuda, my gamertag: XGC BluesClues and my squad name: Burmese added into the sig. Like I said on my original post, I'd like for it to possibly incorporate a Burmese python, BluesClues and have an overall dark theme about it. If anyone is feeling crafty and generous, I wouldn't complain if it had a little animation effects in it either. Also, my squad color is royal purple. Thank you guys, again, for your hard work.

XGC SoulEater

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle, WA
Since this request is still pending and not "IN WORK" I feel comfortable making some alterations. I would still like XGC BluesClues, but have XGC Vicious Captain. Not XGC Bermuda Captain Burmese Squad. I transferred from xbox 360 to a xbox one clan and would like it to show that. As for the whole look of the signature, I don't want the python. However, I would like for BluesClues (the dog,) an overall dark theme, with the Xbox One Logo. Basically similar to the "xbox one owner" group banner. I would still like for there to possibly be some lightning animation if anyone is willing to go the extra mile. Thanks again guys!