Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UPLOADING PHOTOS?!

XGG Kissmytutu

Forum Junkie
Mar 31, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
hey yall, just wondering why i cant upload photos? and i also cant have more than one sig picture, or have a different avatar then the 8 or so choices? is it something in my setting that restricts my uploading photos on the site?:confused:

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
It has to do with website restrictions for regular users. If you subscribe to the website you will be able to upload a personal avatar and upload more signature pictures.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
So is PayPal the only option in the 'Select Payment Options'? Or am I just retarded? Don't say both... And I will totally give you a medal for your help. Give me a place to send it and by God you will get your medal.

To my knowledge, the only approved payment method for subcribing to the website is paypal. And, I wouldn't call you retarded... haha.

You can either mail it to me directly, or post a bunch in my forums.

Choose wisely.

-Ashpants

XGC SPECTOR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 8, 2007
Ft. Stewart, GA
www.myspace.com
Okay. I didn't want to use PayPal, but it'll be alright. I will do both. I can post them in your forums and send you a real medal. I don't if I'd be able to get my hands on The Medal of Honor, though........ I might have to come up with another one. We will see.