Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TROLLING, FUNNY OR STUPID?

XGC SILENTWOLF

Forum Junkie
Jun 16, 2013
NY
I'm sure that many of you have encountered a person who is trolling. Do you think it is funny or do you think that it is a cancerous disease in the gaming world lol. Also are you subscribed to any trolling channels on YouTube, MinnesotaBurns, SUK, etc...

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
i sub to minnesotaburns and love his trolling! Most people who troll can't! They are just immature (expletive) that feel they need to make their mark, but just fail epically. A key thing about burns is that he does it in FFA or private match. Not objective based games. I can't tell you how many "trollers" have come into a HC S&D match then killed their whole team and think they are trolling. YOU ARE NOT! But that being said a true troller is very funny and very hard to accomplish!!

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
i sub to minnesotaburns and love his trolling! Most people who troll can't! They are just immature (expletive) that feel they need to make their mark, but just fail epically. A key thing about burns is that he does it in FFA or private match. Not objective based games. I can't tell you how many "trollers" have come into a HC S&D match then killed their whole team and think they are trolling. YOU ARE NOT! But that being said a true troller is very funny and very hard to accomplish!!

i dont subscribe to burns but i agree with the rest, more often than not it turns out people just quit playing with you if you're like that it gets annoying when you're trying to actually accomplish something

SYN Rebellion

Forum Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
The Bay Area
One thing I've been running into a lot lately on One in The Chamber, is two people get to be last alive and then they just run around and fap for the rest of the game. Maybe its just me but I don't find it funny at all, its just really boring and I dont see how anybody can find that entertaining let alone funny. I agree with what some of you guys have said where if its done right it can be pretty funny, the people that actually do good trolling pranks are hilarious, but more often than not when you run into these so called "trollers online" they're just being idiots