Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TRIPS COME BACK ENTRY

xSpiritTrip

NEWS TEAM
Aug 9, 2016
Illinois
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
XGC TripTrip

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
All 7 days anytime after 7:30 central

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
WW2 Custom Match game night with a mix of game modes and varriations and Battlefield one battle of the horses and many more have a lot of many creative ideas for game nights

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

Energetic and Kind

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes I was apart of the events team before and held 2 game night was going to have another but medical occurances happend and was out of the events team by the time I got back

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Battlefield 1 game night and a GTA V

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?

Xbox 1

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
1 year 3months

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

XGC Unrivaled and I am a captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

To interact and meet other members of the community and to express my creative ideas with the community

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
That everyone will have a great time and have a great time with all the members in the community and create bonds and friend ships in the community thatll be a long lasting thing

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

No​