Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TRAVEL, I'VE DONE MY SHARE MAN.

KoG xFATHOMx

Forum Addict
Feb 18, 2009
Canada, Eh?
Just curious, how many countries have you visited in your lifetime? Any interesting experiences?

Personally, I've been to Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Jamaica, Bermuda, Belgium, Cayman Islands and techincally The Vatican City (Which is its own country for those who didn't know!)

SiLeNt HuNtReSs

Forum Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Australia
Wow that's a lot of places..I've been to Hong Kong, Singapore, and the Philippines..My most interesting experience was having too much to drink in front of my parents at a club and dancing with the girls there..Had to pay the price for the worst hang over ever and my Dad laughing at me while I'm sick at the back of Van on our way to a resort..My mum wasn't too pleased with me that day..

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Australia, Bali, Japan. I blame my lack of travel on the fact my country is so badly isolated lol.
I would count the fact I've been to all but about 2 places in NZ.... But then again there really isn't much travel involved in that >.<

Interesting experiences? People trying to sell my ecstasy in Bali over New Years, clubbing in Bali and getting hit on by some 11 year old boy (He might of been younger, and yes, they don't really have an age limit on the clubs there) who seemed to be pimping half the girls in the place.