Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TOURNMENTS EVERY WEEK??? ANYONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodied 1

Forum Nub
Dec 11, 2006
Coshocton, OHIO
Im just curious as to see who all else would like to have tournments throughout the clans and have the top winners of each clan go head to head, to represent there group/branch of XGC, to battle it out for bragging rights, or possibly 12month subscriptions or 2month subs. Something like our own MLG tournment with in our clan!

KeiserScocie

Forum Nub
Dec 11, 2006
Utah
That sounds like it would be pretty sweet. I would love to start some sort of a tournament within the clans. I think you could open this up even more though.

Have sections like:

Head to Head
Double Team
Snipers
Team Skirmish
Team Slayer
Swat

as the general ones and for a more random one games like

Team Actionsack Playlist
Custom Games Tournament (this one would have to pick like the top 5 game types to make it work.)

I think then you could post top clans over each one to give some recognistion. I think this would make a ranking much more valuable since its not inflated by cheaters or anything like that.

Just some ideas what do you think?

XGC philsim7

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Philadelphia
I think XGC fat ninja had a small version of that about a week and a half ago and alot of my clan members were in it and said it was fun. It would be cool to set up several tournament brackets with one on one games over the course of a week and have the top 8 fight in a kickin FFA games

Status
Not open for further replies.