Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TO HELP ORGANIZE THE CLANS

XGC SnakeDoctor

Forum Tourist
Oct 7, 2012
tulsa oklahoma
i know we do a lot of military stuff in the clans but as a SGT. i would like to know who i need to look after i know i should look over them all but with haven 12 privets and more recruits daily i think it would be smart to assign them to a Sgt as they come in to the squad so they know who to contact if they have questions and Sgt's can keep track of who needs what.

thank you

Aeleonz

SYN xBIGREDx

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2013
OH
i feel like thats what captains and luitenents are for but i could see it mabye as a mentor kinda thing recruits assigned a private or sgt to teach them about the clan mabye some strategies the clan uses for certain games

XGC MrGrimm

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2013
Orrville, OH
I would have to agree with XGC SnakeDoctor on this, however in doing so it would require more work on the behalf of the Captains, Generals and the Section Leaders. It would make their already stressful jobs even more stressful. Now of course this is my opinion, but I think we are doing a mighty fine job as we are. And if you are starting to get alot of recruits/privates then maybe you guys should consider promoting those who have some recruits of their own. I am a SGT. and I look out for all my fellow gamers whether they are Lower ranks or higher ranks. Maybe you can talk to your General or Section Leader and you can try to get those SGT branches to watch over so many people. Maybe your General and Section Leader wouldnt mind taking on that extra job trying to figure out which SGT to through them in to. Hope this helped a little bit.

KoG Dayze2

Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
Honestly I like the idea, assinging privates to sargeants allows for the sargeants to get to better learn those in the clan. It also helps the officers recognize who is best suited for a promotion, as well as train those sargeants to take on those promotions.

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
that's a good idea. especially about where you said that that gives the generals and captains a good feel on who is ready for a promotion! I like the idea.