Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THOUGHTS ???

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
Hey everyone, so for those of you who did not watch the PS4 E3, I was quite amazed when i found out that Activision is moving the Call Of Duty Franchise to PS4. So that means that PS4 will get all dlc first, and specific things as such. So i'm wondering how many of you will or wont make a change of console ? I'm honestly very curious too see how many people this may affect. Also what is your take on PS4 getting the cod Franchise ??? Happy gaming everyone !!

WildKat911

Forum Noob
May 10, 2015
Howdy. I would not change console from XboxOne to PS4 solely for COD. Good news that Microsoft was going to make a limited number of 360 games compatible with XBoxOne, but haven't seen a similar announcement for PS4. So for the time being, I will play XBoxOne and old PS3 games. Might purchase a PS4 if new content was worthwhile. But CoD by itself is not sufficent to warrent purchase. wildKat 911

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
I see what your saying. And on PS4 you don't need backwards compatibility, you can straight stream ps 3,2,1 games from the Games store !!

BIGWHIT425

Forum Junkie
Apr 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
Great question. I won't or wouldn't switch, The only way I would buy a PS4 is to play the exclusive games to the console itself.

I am waiting for next years COD and not really excited for this years game release. I miss the old MW and WW2 versions.

XGC TitusEpic

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 1, 2014
Toms River, New Jersey, United States
Not going to lie, but x1 is a much better system then ps4 and even though sales were slower out of the gate, I think over the long haul you will see the cod series back to x1 very quickly. This was more so because of other games that ps3 & ps4 had rights to so from reading the articles it seemed they gave ps4 a chance with this but will be watching the numbers greatly.

The only real thing I am disappointed in is that the demo will be available on ps4 before x1 but even still, the next game should be back on x1.