Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
So when was it inappropriate, to chat cross forum ? I cannot access any other forum besides my own which is KOG ? So when was this change made ? I have friends in all of Xiled Gaming. Xiled Gaming is supposed to be a community not an isolated Division. My XS cannot even post in other division forums. So when we tell our recruits that you can talk to ANYONE on the XILED GAMING WEBSITE, it's now a lie. ( through the forum that is ) Why did this happen ? I don't agree with this change and i'm sure alot of people will agree this is wrong !!

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
I believe your section leader can actually get the answer to this question if they don't already know the answer. It would be better to follow your chain of command with this question, than to do a public post. With the age factor involved I know there is some separation due to adult content in some of the forums. You can always post in your section, KOG, platinum forum, or directly to the leaders. I'm sure your division leader is up to date on any forum regulations.

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
it's a public post. And last time i checked being on the XGC side of the clan i could post anywhere i wanted to. And KoG is ANY age. And i'm not making ripples, but I've been in Xiled gaming long enough to know that we could always cross chat, from Division to Division. I've done it. and the XD's are unaware of any changes made to the website !!!!

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
it's a public post. And last time i checked being on the XGC side of the clan i could post anywhere i wanted to. And KoG is ANY age. And i'm not making ripples, but I've been in Xiled gaming long enough to know that we could always cross chat, from Division to Division. I've done it. and the XD's are unaware of any changes made to the website !!!!

So yes KoG is any age but we do have several KoG members who are younger than 18 and since we have some "mature" parts of this forum they are restricted to certain areas. XGC is 18 and older therefore the members of this division are old enough to see and post this kind of content.

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
This has always been the case. You may view any clan forum but you can only post in those of your division. Nothing has changed. If wish to communicate with anyone their are multiple ways. Vistor Messages, Private Messages, as well as many other General Discussion areas. You also have the option to purchase a subscription called XG Addict which will allow you to post in other divisions.

If you have any questions you are more than welcome to hit me up or any other leader.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.