Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: THEOVECT

TheoVect

Forum Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Ohio
Hey there, I'm doing an application to freelance some events with you guys. Due to the fact that I work night shift, I won't be able to attend too many meetings, and possibly not even too many events depending on when they occur. However, I have organized quite a few events, for quite a few different groups. My most recent would have been the tournament I had going on here before it was crashed by a miscommunication with the clancompete team. We have more than 8 full teams of 4 members added, and ready to play in the event. I also put together the maps and gametypes which were tested by 82nd airborne for maximum efficiency/fun across all players, both competitive, and playing for fun in the event. Now to answer your questions:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?

TheoVect

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

Usually every week day between 11am and 5 PM, rarely on weekends.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Halo 5 Events after the big update in December, both fun, and competitive events.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I treat people how I want to be treated, however I do repay in kind.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

AGC Clan Opening Qualifier, MobaFire League of Legends group stage in the 50k online qualifier, Heroes of the Dorm HoTS consultant, XGC Halo 4 competitive event, and multiple, multiple, MULTIPLE other random events here and there over live. A lot of people came to me for maps, gametypes, recommendations, and consultation.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

All of the events I have organized so far have all been competitive events with a prize involved. Anywhere from a single 3 month code to each winner all the way up to over 50,000$ cash for the Mobafire event which I was a consultant for in order to setup a losers bracket.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Freelance, I do not wish to be a full time associate, simply help organize and construct Halo oriented events.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I played for XG back in the MLG 2005 Atlanta amateur qualifier with some friends (we placed 10th) but was not really a member of XG as much a member of a H2 pro team. I attempted to join a group named XGC Dark Army, which I was never contacted at the time, and later found he had left the clan and such. I attempted again in Halo 4 and successfully joined XGC 82nd Airborne, which was a very active, very fun clan. However I left a friend borrow my Xbox 360, and that was the last time I saw it. I just got an Xbox One, and am in XGC Infinity now, after a few years of Inactivity and League of Legends.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

XGC Infinity (Private)

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

To bring Halo back to life.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Head over to the Halo Forge and start working with some of the top forgers on making a fun no skill gametype and map for the first Halo 5 event.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

N/A I was simply checking event rules.

Best forms of Contact: Twitter, Xbox Live, and this thread here on the site.

Thanks for reading.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Hey there, I'm doing an application to freelance some events with you guys. Due to the fact that I work night shift, I won't be able to attend too many meetings, and possibly not even too many events depending on when they occur. However, I have organized quite a few events, for quite a few different groups. My most recent would have been the tournament I had going on here before it was crashed by a miscommunication with the clancompete team. We have more than 8 full teams of 4 members added, and ready to play in the event. I also put together the maps and gametypes which were tested by 82nd airborne for maximum efficiency/fun across all players, both competitive, and playing for fun in the event. Now to answer your questions:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?

TheoVect

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

Usually every week day between 11am and 5 PM, rarely on weekends.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Halo 5 Events after the big update in December, both fun, and competitive events.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

I treat people how I want to be treated, however I do repay in kind.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

AGC Clan Opening Qualifier, MobaFire League of Legends group stage in the 50k online qualifier, Heroes of the Dorm HoTS consultant, XGC Halo 4 competitive event, and multiple, multiple, MULTIPLE other random events here and there over live. A lot of people came to me for maps, gametypes, recommendations, and consultation.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

All of the events I have organized so far have all been competitive events with a prize involved. Anywhere from a single 3 month code to each winner all the way up to over 50,000$ cash for the Mobafire event which I was a consultant for in order to setup a losers bracket.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Freelance, I do not wish to be a full time associate, simply help organize and construct Halo oriented events.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

I played for XG back in the MLG 2005 Atlanta amateur qualifier with some friends (we placed 10th) but was not really a member of XG as much a member of a H2 pro team. I attempted to join a group named XGC Dark Army, which I was never contacted at the time, and later found he had left the clan and such. I attempted again in Halo 4 and successfully joined XGC 82nd Airborne, which was a very active, very fun clan. However I left a friend borrow my Xbox 360, and that was the last time I saw it. I just got an Xbox One, and am in XGC Infinity now, after a few years of Inactivity and League of Legends.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

XGC Infinity (Private)

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

To bring Halo back to life.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

Head over to the Halo Forge and start working with some of the top forgers on making a fun no skill gametype and map for the first Halo 5 event.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

N/A I was simply checking event rules.

Best forms of Contact: Twitter, Xbox Live, and this thread here on the site.

Thanks for reading.

Please hit me up on the box to further discuss your application