Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE SUNS BASKETBALL

XGC USA

Forum Nerd
Dec 12, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Hay there I love the phoenix Suns and I have been fallowing them for over 10 years. This year seams promising for the NBA Title for them what do you thing. From XGC USA XL.

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
I have been a big fan of the mavs! I am so depressed that the lost to Golden state! Basketball is my pride and joy in life.....and they let me down.

XGC USA

Forum Nerd
Dec 12, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
I am going to say what I think. After hearing that there might be at least 20 referees that might be accused of betting on games I am outraged. And I know my team the Suns were refereed wrongly during the playoffs. The NBA needs to face the fact that the rest of the world dose not play like the Spurs or Detroit or others. The would plays the way the Suns play and that is a fast game with high scoring!!!!!!. I always know that there was something wrong with the NBA Playoffs and it refereeing it could not come at a better time for the Suns and Amare Stadimair brake out season coming up. Who is with me Go New NBA Go New NBA!!!!!

Ms CaliGrrl

Forum Nerd
Jun 13, 2007
cali,usa
all i got to say is GO SUNS being in cali evryone is a lakers fan and im srry to say but they suck hehe rawr but yea steve nash is the best as a basketball player i look up to him and hope to be a good ball handler like him and i was upset that they did not win =/ also i hear they r traiding marion =/ and amare grr i dunno i hope not