Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE SADDEST DAY OF MY LIFE :(

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
today, my fellow xiled gamers... was the saddest day in my life...

i came home this evening, jumped into my garage, only to find out that my 27" lcd tv and my fu@%#@% xbox 360 and MW2 and BF:BC2 discs were stollen....

im an idiot for leaving it unlocked..

i will do my best to stay in contact with those i have been friends with on Xiled...

and to the people counting on me... i appologize greatly

-B

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
:( ... Just make sure you track your xbox live account to see if the culprits use your profile. If they do contact microsoft as they will work with authorities to track the IP and location of your xbox..

-Ivy

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
to add on actually, i jumped on Xbox.com and logged in and deleted pretty much my entire contact list, and changed all my settings to blocked, and changed my password in hopes that my GT doesnt get stollen... good thing my xbl is about to run out!!!!!!

as soon as i can gather up the money to put down on a new Xbox.. i will be back

XGC ToxicTink

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 16, 2009
Key West, FL
really, really crappy :( Very sorry, just a little side note,, do you have home owners or renters insurance? If you do they should cover some of the theft, that is if your deductable is not to high.....

XGC Chrome XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
May 25, 2006
Missouri
Dang B,
I'm sorry to hear about your theft. That's really crappy! I wish I had an extra, I'd already have it shipped to you.

Stay in touch.

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
Srry to hear that man, Thier has been a rise in crime over the last 6 months all over NY I don't know about the rest of the country...Its a sad time in the economy and because of the un-employment people that never would in the past are breaking the law..srry again man.

Draycon

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Wyandotte, MI
Man that really sucks dude. There has been a rise in crime everywhere. First time since we've been in business my store had a smash and grab lost about 8 gpss and and 6 fishfinders.

SYN Top Gun

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2009
A Distant Land
Wow. I am sorry to hear about the thefts that have happen. It is such a shame that this has to happen. More and more people are finding themselves desperate and feel the need to steal things because of the economy. Very Sad.

SYN xARMYx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 5, 2010
Pensacola, Fl.
Amen to that I haven't experienced any theft lately but over the last year I keep having trouble with some kids throwing me and my neighbors things off of our back porch into the lake which included a 40 inch outdoor flat screen that set me back $3800. Sorry for what happened man best of luck getting it back or replaced.