Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE MASTER CHIEFS REAL IDENTITY

XGC XPLO5IV3

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
victorville,CA
^ please dont give us more reason to not like you in this thread..... you contribute nothing to the thread..... and yet you keep posting nonsense.... if ur gonna post please make it an on topic post please

XGC Shad0wBlade

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2006
sorry about the off topic though i just wanted to point out that i win :)oooo and by the way when chuck norris does push ups he doesnt push himself up he pushes the earth down

XGC Shad0wBlade

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2006
Some people like to eat frogs' legs. Chuck Norris likes to eat lizard legs. Hence, snakes
lol boredom leads to exciting websites lol all the facts about chuck yay

XGC Shad0wBlade

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2006
When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Chuck Norris has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

While urinating, Chuck Norris is easily capable of welding titanium.

Chuck Norris once sued the Houghton-Mifflin textbook company when it became apparent that their account of the war of 1812 was plagiarized from his autobiography

Chuck Norris doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

Little known medical fact: Chuck Norris invented the Caesarean section when he roundhouse-kicked his way out of his monther's womb.

James Cameron wanted Chuck Norris to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Thousands of years ago Chuck Norris came across a bear. It was so terrified that it fled north into the arctic. It was also so terrified that all of its decendents now have white hair.

Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

One time while sparring with Wolverine, Chuck Norris accidentally lost his left testicle. You might be familiar with it to this very day by its technical term: Jupiter.

Chuck Norris uses a live rattle snake for a condom.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Before God said "Let there be light", Chuck Norris said "Say Please."

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
you would think its great...ya dirty manwhore you...sorry guys i've been workin my *** off the past week...i'll be on more often. just playin xplosive...i missed you ;)

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
eh....its pretty funny...i don't know if its as addicting as the shiavo pic that xplosive was addicted to...he might still look at it everyday...hes probably got it as the background on his computer