Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE FATE OF XGC

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Mr liggett

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2013
St. Louis mo
So I have seen the lack of info from higher ups to section leaders on down the chain since Xbox one has came out it feels and I am not alone on this but the 360 teams have been left behind so to speak the lack of info and the lack of caring for the ones left behind is a disgrace to the XGC name I hear talk from others and have seen the lack of XGC members threw out games like cod ghost or black ops 2 if it keeps up like this I see more and more members leavening the XGC community the way things are falling apart makes me and other think about leaving I would not unless it gets worse but I love it here but not the way it has been the last few months I hope this can be fixed and wish the best with out a chain of command that's shares info and cares about there members this will only go down hill from here till it's to late to save our community wish this does not happens but I fear the worst

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
This couldn't be farther from the truth. There are 8 Xbox One clans and 88 Xbox 360 clans. How have the 360 people been forgotten or not "cared" about? Only 1 XGC Division Leader has the One, 1 Community Leader, and 3 Council members. The 360 leaders and 360 clans have way more of the focus then the small group trying to build the One. I sent a message to your general and XS and they will contact you but hopefully these facts change your mind. If anything the One members took a risk leaving to a new Console because they left their 360 friends and 88 clans behind to help build a new gaming console.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.