Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE DREAM GAME:

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
The rules are simple, describe a dream in your sleep that you were never able to forget. Remember the rules of posting too, try to keep it PG-13, I don't want you people getting in trouble at my expense :D

My dream goes like this: I was falling down into a black shadowy cloud-like covered crevice. When I reached the bottom, I landed softly and walked along the bottom of the crevice. At the end I see a burning tree with a black shrouded knife laying in front of it. I remember it had words on it but I couldn't make out what it said. Then from there I woke up.

Lady Valor 7711

Forum Veteran
Nov 1, 2012
Washington
Fun fun. mine is sort of an off nightmare. I only remember it because i have variations of it every now and then. Starts off with Mt. Rainier blowing up, so i'm running trying to save everyone, not sure if i succeed or not, because sometime in there it changes, lava is gone, and I'm being chased around a city by a T-Rex. Eventually i wake up. lmao thinking about it cracks me up

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
Fun fun. mine is sort of an off nightmare. I only remember it because i have variations of it every now and then. Starts off with Mt. Rainier blowing up, so i'm running trying to save everyone, not sure if i succeed or not, because sometime in there it changes, lava is gone, and I'm being chased around a city by a T-Rex. Eventually i wake up. lmao thinking about it cracks me up

That sounds so awesome, mine was all dark and spooky.

youcantseeme30

Forum Star
Sep 20, 2012
mount angel oregon
my dream game is one where u r in complete virtual reality basic rather than playing the game but u r the game. u r the main character of the game fighting through the most realistic war style setting ever thought of.

XGC Retr0

Forum Junkie
Dec 2, 2012
Flint
Mine: I'm sitting there In a room alone. In a chair, then out of nowhere come a old lady. She's talking to my yet I can't make out what she's trying to say. So, me as I am try and walk twords her. It's as if I'm walking forever but she's ten feet In front of me. Then finally she vanishes. Then I usually wake up

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
Mine: I'm sitting there In a room alone. In a chair, then out of nowhere come a old lady. She's talking to my yet I can't make out what she's trying to say. So, me as I am try and walk twords her. It's as if I'm walking forever but she's ten feet In front of me. Then finally she vanishes. Then I usually wake up

That seems like my style of dream XD did you recognize the old woman or did she look familiar?