Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THANK YOU XGC LOVECRAFT

SYN Lust Angel

Forum Star
Feb 22, 2013
Australia
Most of the members within the xiled community know who XGC Lovecraft is.
For those who don't, i suggest you get to know him.
Everyone has that one person who they can go to if they have a problem and will straighten you out if you are going off track, and for alot of us within this community he is that person.
It doesn't matter what time of night or what time of year, you can always count on Lovecraft to help you in anyway he can.
For me it was him showing me how much this community had changed since 2007 and how it was run, showing me how to recruit members and helping me with afew person issues. Even tho Lovecraft has never been my general, he is always their like im one of his members.
Some of the people who read this may never have the chance to get to know him as well as i do.

He is the kind of person you would ask to be your Best Man at your wedding and for this i thought i would share this with you all :)

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Well I don't know this person but thank you for everything you do :) I love people that help throughout a community, it makes the community more enjoyable of the gamers :)

KAX Ko KittyKAX

Forum Nub
Apr 30, 2013
United States
Sounds like an amazing person, I have 2 friends like that. They are my best friends and my best Soldiers. Glad we have someone who is highly respected as such within this community, I feel a bit more cozy now haha.

IrishKrBomb

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 8, 2012
Prineville, Oregon
I have the privilege Knowing XGC Lovecraft. Very personable, and out going. I first met him at my first time hosting an Event night with SYN Legion. XGC Lovecraft gave me some pointers for the next time, and I thank him for that. Kudos to KoG Nicko, You hit the nail on the head. GREAT writeup