Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING "1 YEAR"

St1ddy

XILED EVENTS
Dec 14, 2012
Norfolk, Va
www.facebook.com
I just want to shout out to everyone here in XG. Would like to mass thank everyone who has played with me and made my experience a positive wave. It has been 1 year since I joined and XG has changed my gaming life. I like helping out anyone, reguardless of rank. If I am able to do a small part, I like to think it goes a long way. Everyone is like family here and it is what I enjoy.

Here I shall copy or quote myself from a reply I just typed into XDC Nightfire's forums of "Introduce yourself"

Hi everyone! I am Stiddy. I've reached the 1 year mark in my relationship with XGC. Last year in December, I decided playing with 2 friends on COD wasn't enough. I wanted a team who focused together with having the concept "I dont care, Im having fun". I dont like to use apostrophes. I am 23 years old and live in South Carolina. I am from Virginia. I have been skateboarding for 12 years now and dont intend to stop. I wish to make a career out of it. I am not the best but I want to have some part in history or help out in it. I've played all the Halos, never beat odst and 4. I first got the taste of COD from MW2. Played it alot.
Back in high school, I was a PC gamer. Played World of Warcraft and Counter-Strike on a computer than ran minimum specs. I hated it, but I liked stepping into WoW. I found the scenery amazing. Also loved how each weapon/gear had it's own looks.
When I joined XGC, I went to SYN because I swear alot on some BS situations. After while in SYN Rapture, I took classes in case the general wanted to rank me up. I became Captain of one of the squads. Rapture had a down period of recruitment and the general turned into a selfish person who wanted me out of his clan because I stood up to him and told him he was doing a poor job.He didnt like it so I put in the request to be transferred to XDC Awakening to get back into PC gaming(earlier that year, I bought me a gaming desktop out of tax returns)before Rapture's general (at the time) wanted to kick me from the clan. Awakening was ok. There was hardly any FPS players in the clan. I did try to recruit, but PC recruiting is so much more different and difficult compared to '05 when I first went into PC gaming.
Today, now, I am here with XDC Nightfire. I try keep in touch with some friends throughout SYN and XDC.
I like to play fighting games such as Mortal Kombat. My favorite tv show was Dragonball Z so I have purchased and played most DBZ video games. I still have the childlike imagination of putting myself in the world of DBZ. I also tend to watch/play Naruto. SN-I like Shippuuden more that Part 1.

In conclusion, thank you to those who took the time to read about me and didnt "tl;dr".

If you would like to contact me, or play games, feel free FAMILY!

My profile and Xbox link's are to the left.

Thank you,
Stiddy