Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYNDICATE SECTION LEADER PROMOTION: SYN DESIREZ XS

G

SYN DESIREZ XS (formerly SYN DESIRE) was recruited into SYN Havoc on February 5, 2017 by SYN Jab. She has always maintained her presence in SYN Havoc and has worked her way through the ranks within the same clan under SYN R4ptor XS.

She has come along way from where she started and we couldn't be more proud to have her as a new Section Leader in SYNdicate. Her hard work definitely deserves recognition as she has implemented herself within the community right from the start.

Congratulations, DESIREZ! Keep up the good work!

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
After all your hard work and much love to your work, you really deserving this promotion you just got. Finally, what you have planted has now grown! Accept my deepest gratitude and congratulations. I know you have been an outstanding member from the start of your SYN career, I always believe in your talent and skills. You are a winner! In behalf of my clan and our friends, we would like to express our warmest and heartiest congratulations to our dear friend. We are very proud of you! Keep up the good work!

SYN DESI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
After all your hard work and much love to your work, you really deserving this promotion you just got. Finally, what you have planted has now grown! Accept my deepest gratitude and congratulations. I know you have been an outstanding member from the start of your SYN career, I always believe in your talent and skills. You are a winner! In behalf of my clan and our friends, we would like to express our warmest and heartiest congratulations to our dear friend. We are very proud of you! Keep up the good work!

Omg SYN Slice you have shaken.. You are the best!!!!

WISE2ALL

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 10, 2016
kentucky
Mom u worked hard to get where u are now u help everyone when they are in need of help u have taught me everything I know today and I ty for it u have done alot to get that xs good job keep up the good work