Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYNDICATE SECTION LEADER PROMOTION: SYN BLURRY XS

G

SYN Blurry was recruited into SYN Devil Dogs June 2017. Later on, he found himself to be in SYN Devastation while the clan was in a fragile state. From there, he rose into leadership and helped the clan get back on its feet. Once he was announced as General of SYN Devastation, he changed the clan’s name to be SYN Bloodline and had transferred the clan to be on the One from the 360. Since the clan’s name change and console transfer, Blurry has lead the clan to split two (2) more times, recreating SYN Reapers, while promoting Damit Dale69 to General, and recreating SYN Destruction, while promoting SYN CALVARY to General, all with the help and guidance from SYN Sappy XS.

Blurry, you have come a long way from first being in a leadership position and have shown that you have what it takes to be an excellent Section Leader. We are so proud of how far you have come and look forward to watching you embark on your new journey as Section Leader.

Congratulations on your promotion to Section Leader, Blurry! Keep up the good work!

SYN Sappy XS

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 12, 2015
Congrats blurry, very proud of you for the distance you have come the turning of the page. Keep up the great work and remember don't be scared to try something new, don't be scared to mess up, it can always be fixed. Check out that name tho, SYN Blurry XS...

hlo reaper 1995

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 4, 2017
Watergate Building
I Remember Back When I Was The General Over Anarchy And You Wanted To Step Down As Captain In Devastation I Told You That If You Stayed Over There And Watched What Happened If You Saw It Threw And Here We Are Now And You Have XS And The End Of Your Name So Congratulations On Your Promotion You Definitely Earned It Brother.

Last edited:

SYN Felonious

Forum Member
Mar 6, 2018
Congratulations Blurry I’m so happy for you man I don’t know you that well but you’re an awesome guy and you really deserve this spot and I have no doubt that you’ll just continue to succeed. ��

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
Congrats Blurry u earned it man u better keep up the good work

G

This post makes me proud of the journey I took to get where I'am. I want to say a special thanks to SYN Sappy XS and SYN KayKat XD for all the help you have given me! I want to thank all the other XDs for this chance . And thank you to all who has and who might say congrats to me it means alot!

SYN x Golem

Forum Nerd
Oct 23, 2017
British Columbia
I know we REALLY dont get along to well and i still dont know how ur doin it but obviously ur doing something right... Just sayin keep pushin man... (P.S.... This is SYN LetMean from ur devestation days)