Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYNDICATE CREATIONS

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
You know that video you made of that amazing kill you got the other day? Or that mind blowing castle you created in Minecraft? How about you share that with the rest of SYNdicate.

Introducing SYNdicate Creations

Starting this week, we want you to send us all those awesome creations you have. It's about time you got some recognition for those crazy things you do. Right?

This week we will accept Minecraft creations only. The deadline is flexible but I'm shooting for next Wednesday.

So here is what you do.

Step One: Go create something awesome.
Step Two: Send me a screenshot, video or good quality picture of that creation.

That's not too complicated, right?

Once we receive all the content from you guys, I will create another article and it will include all the creations.

The best creations at the end of the month will be voted on and the winner will receive a free XG Addict subscription on the website. Which is pretty badass. With the subscription you get your own personal forum, can have up to four images in your signature and much more.

So what are you waiting for? Go make something!

SYN MU5ik

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2017
USA
I hate to say this SYN DoubleTap, they may not accept your submission, as it was past the date of the end of the contest. At least you can still try to enter.

KoG Carthroe

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2016
North Dakota
Ik MU5IK M1X3R but I thought I might as well send in my old bases and ships I used as a reminder kinda and to show off some builds my friends and I did like 2 years ago
All of that was made in survival we have cities and stuff I could have posted but I didn't get much time on each planet to take the pics