Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN YANKEE

SYN YANKEE
Gone but not Forgotten

As many of you may not have known, SYN Yankee (OG SALTY YANK) was my General when I was in SYN Envy 7. Before transferring to Envy 7, I ran into him, xTHE MAD PANDAx and DVS456 on Call of Duty Black Ops 2. The clan he was General over was down to earth and everyone had each other's back. No one in the clan was left behind. Being under these three was the biggest motivation for me coming up through the ranks. I wanted to be like them, I wanted to lead like they did when I was a sergeant in SYN Envy 7. They taught me that I shouldn't be afraid to step up, shouldn't be afraid to tell it how it is. They showed me what it was like to be a leader and to put your members first. They even dubbed me the name Cheetah-Feet.

SYN Yankee was originally recruited into XGC in September of 2015 as dmnYankee6969. From there he worked diligently through the ranks and then changed his name to XGC Yankee69 before transferring to SYN DEVIL DOGS. With hard work, the clan split out and created SYN BROTHERHOOD where he gained the rank of Captain. Hard work and dedication paid off in the end when he changed his name to SYN Yankee and soon became General over SYN ENVY 7.

Throughout the years of knowing Yankee, he was always kind-hearted. Even after stepping down as general, he is one of the few I reached out to for guidance. Not only was he a member of this community, but he was also a friend and very much family. He was loved by many who knew him.
You will be missed dearly.