Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: SYN VENUS

Misses Marvel

Forum Nerd
Jun 14, 2015
Ohio
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
SYN Venus

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I'm available around the clock and whenever someone needs me. Times will change when I get back into school. Through the weeks days I'll be gone from 7:25 to 2:45 pm. But then I have the rest of the night to be on, but I should be off by midnight to sleep for the next school day. On weekends, I'm available around the clock.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
I would like to hold COD private matches, Mortal Kombat King of the Hill games or Minecraft mini games. I could also do a Halo Master Chief Collection games too.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I'm generally a sweet hearted and kind person but I can be rude sometimes and I don't mean to.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I recently today, Monday, August 10th, 2015 held a division game night with SYN Static. This is the only game night I have planned or held. I have never helped host an event.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
SYN Static and I held a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare gamenight where we went into public matches and then when we got too many people when we into private match and did some fun quirky mini games.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
I would be very interested in being a Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been in XG for a little over 3 months now.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
I am in the division SYNdicate and the clan Ignition. My XG rank is Captain.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
My main reasoning is to meet new people and to get people from my clan to meet other people within XG. Also I would like people to have something to do if they're bored or just want to come relax and have fun.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
I hope to accomplish happiness and joy to other people and I also hope to accomplish people meeting new people and making friends.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes someone did recommend me to the Event Team. Their game tag is SYN Karam XS.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
SYN Venus

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I'm available around the clock and whenever someone needs me. Times will change when I get back into school. Through the weeks days I'll be gone from 7:25 to 2:45 pm. But then I have the rest of the night to be on, but I should be off by midnight to sleep for the next school day. On weekends, I'm available around the clock.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
I would like to hold COD private matches, Mortal Kombat King of the Hill games or Minecraft mini games. I could also do a Halo Master Chief Collection games too.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I'm generally a sweet hearted and kind person but I can be rude sometimes and I don't mean to.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I recently today, Monday, August 10th, 2015 held a division game night with SYN Static. This is the only game night I have planned or held. I have never helped host an event.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
SYN Static and I held a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare gamenight where we went into public matches and then when we got too many people when we into private match and did some fun quirky mini games.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
I would be very interested in being a Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been in XG for a little over 3 months now.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
I am in the division SYNdicate and the clan Ignition. My XG rank is Captain.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
My main reasoning is to meet new people and to get people from my clan to meet other people within XG. Also I would like people to have something to do if they're bored or just want to come relax and have fun.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
I hope to accomplish happiness and joy to other people and I also hope to accomplish people meeting new people and making friends.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes someone did recommend me to the Event Team. Their game tag is SYN Karam XS.

Please contact me on the xbox to further discuss your applicated.