Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN SOULGINGER PROMOTION OVER SYN TITANS

G

EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE A BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO SYN SOULGINGER ON HIS PROMOTION OVER SYN TITANS

I am super proud of SYN SOULGINGER he has grown so much over the time he has been in my section . I have watched him in his ups and downs and i have to say he has come such a long way. He has proven that with determination and persistence that you can reach your goals . He has been through so much as a captain i know that he will be ready for anything that comes his way as a general. I am so excited to watch his journy as general. I know he will do great and be a amazing!!

I have know SYN SOULGINGER when he was in SYN Serenity and i have watched him grow in leadership and as a person. He was in SYN Titans before and he always wanted to get it up and running again beacsue to him and his guys it was home. I am so thrilled he has done that for himself! I am very proud of him and all the work he has put in

SYN Vader XS

Banned
Sep 1, 2016
Macon, MO
You're been my right hand man for long time. I'm so proud to finally see you reach the promise land of becoming a general. Congratulations and good luck my homie.