Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: SYN RUSTY XS

KoG RUSTY XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2011
Doral, Florida USA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
SYN RUSTY XS

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
Approximately from 5:30 PM till 12:00 AM Eastern and no.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
The current ideas of events I would like to hold are game-nights and tournaments on the 360 for CoD: Black Ops II, Ghosts and Advance Warfare and for the One CoD: Ghosts and Advance Warfare.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I'm on point with being organized and strive to make sure all what I do succeeds.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes, I used to be an "Events Coordinator" for Clan Compete and I would host various of events and tournaments on there (I lost count) and I currently am the person that runs the X-Team and gets matches against clans throughout XG.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
I forgot what events and tournaments I ran on Clan Compete since it's been a very long time and as for the X-Team, I just get matches for the XS and up in the community against clans throughout XG.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
I am interested in being a Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been in XG since March 30th 2011. (4 years and 8 months) and have not left the community.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
I'm in The SYNdicate and I'm a Section Leader.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
My main reason in wanting to join the Events Team is to host events and tournaments for the whole XG community and do what I did best when I was the "Events Coordinator" for Clan Compete and now bring my skills to the Events Team.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
I hope to accomplish in creating and hosting fun and enjoyable events and tournaments for members throughout the whole community and helping others Event Coordinators host events and tournaments.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Nobody, but if anyone SYN EMINENCE XS.