Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SYN RIOTZ SIG REQUEST.

MidnightRiot

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 18, 2014
ND, USA
Hey there i would like to request a sig please.

Text: SYN Riotz
Text: The Syndicate

Theme: would like something to do with either a riot/war of some kind. also would like to see a Advanced Warfare style soldier (exo suit, gear and what not) standing on the Higher ground per se looking over this riot or battle with a ASM1 Speakeasy in the visible arm (so the solder can be like half showing on left or right or however your creative mind see's it). not to picky here just hope it looks epic :)

also on another note i dont care how you incorporate the text i want as long as its semi visible and in there lol.

i appreciate it to whomever takes this on.

Thank you.

MidnightRiot

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 18, 2014
ND, USA
okay so looking this hasnt been responded to my guess its a hard sig i am requesting if thats the case someone who wants to tackle this with the same text and either theme of a aw soldier with the gun i chose... or the war/riot theme doesn't really matter to me. thanks

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Let me fill some of the requests I've already picked up, and if its not filled, I will do it for you. It'll be Wednesday, so if another designer can get to this faster, please do.

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
can i get an update please on if any designer is going to do this?

tbh this request is going to be too much for a signature! you requested alot to be in so little space if you know what i mean try to simplify it a bit. if you can do that i can help you out

MidnightRiot

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 18, 2014
ND, USA
I think id like to try my hand at this one, unless you got it IGnzo.

awesome thank dewhit69 and if it seems to be to hard please change it any way you see fit i just want it to theme with my name and have the text i want and i love COD so really make any way you see fit to theme around my name please thats really all i ask.