Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: SYN KIRK XS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Kirk

Forum Veteran
Aug 21, 2015
Georgia
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
SYN Kirk XS

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I am available Monday-Thursday 830pm-1200pm EST, and Friday and Saturday 600pm-1200pm EST

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
Just a standard game night playing multiple games. I.E. VIP, Mike Myers, Free-for-all.
Meet a XS or XD game night.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am a hard working, dedicated, determined man, that enjoys helping everyone and seeing people be successful.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
The only events I have hosted or help host was game nights with in my clans.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Just a standard game night for all clan members to have the opportunity to play with each other and help build the relationships with in the clan.

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?
Xbox 360

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
August 2015

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYNdicate
Section Leader

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
To help gamers find new friends with in the community that share the same interest. As always, help build a bigger stronger XG.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To allow members the opportunity to get to know other players with in XG to help grow better friendships and allow members to meet some rather great people.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If
so, who?
SYN Karma XD

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
SYN Kirk XS

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I am available Monday-Thursday 830pm-1200pm EST, and Friday and Saturday 600pm-1200pm EST

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
Just a standard game night playing multiple games. I.E. VIP, Mike Myers, Free-for-all.
Meet a XS or XD game night.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am a hard working, dedicated, determined man, that enjoys helping everyone and seeing people be successful.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
The only events I have hosted or help host was game nights with in my clans.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Just a standard game night for all clan members to have the opportunity to play with each other and help build the relationships with in the clan.

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?
Xbox 360

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
August 2015

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYNdicate
Section Leader

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
To help gamers find new friends with in the community that share the same interest. As always, help build a bigger stronger XG.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To allow members the opportunity to get to know other players with in XG to help grow better friendships and allow members to meet some rather great people.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If
so, who?
SYN Karma XD

Please hit me up on the box to further discuss your application. I am XBOX ONE, if you are 360, PM me and I can jump over

Status
Not open for further replies.