Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN GENERAL PROMOTION

XGC Lazy XD

DIVISION LEADER
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN WRATH 7
XGC ATROCITY XK
Apr 25, 2017
SYN GENERAL PROMTION

Please help me congratulate V360 Ghosts on his promotion to General over SYN Evolution. Recruited in by KoG Lotus xs in zodiac. When zodiac and inferno merged he demonstrated solid leadership skills and moved up the ranks. He is a very sound leader and dedicated to the community. V360 has earned a well deserving promotion. He isnt just a leader but a brother to us in the community. AGAIN congrats and I look forward to work with you.

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
SYN PROMOTION - SYN AFTERLIFE: SYN SKYRIM

SYN Skyrim joined the community into SYN Salvation as Deadricwarlock on November 8, 2017 because this place was simply something different and new to try.
When he first joined into SYN Salvation SYN Skyrim felt he wasn't going to get very far, but he was definitely willing to try anyway. So he did. He worked hard and made his way up to the rank of Captain in SYN Salvation before some unforeseen circumstances took place and he joined SYN Afterlife. From there he worked his way back up to the rank of captain and is now the general of this clan.

He has done a great job and has come a long way. I'm incredibly proud of him and all he has done for the clan.

You've come a long way,
SYN Skyrim, and I'm so excited to work with you more! Congratulations on your promotion, and keep up the great work!!