Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: SYN GAMERELLA

SYN Gamerella

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Jan 28, 2016
Pennsylvania
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
SYN Gamerella

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
Right now, every day of the week. It'll change in future but I'll still be available every night.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
I'd like to do game nights, meet n XS, Team battles.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I'm an open minded person and am very easy to get along with.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes, Clan game nights. I normally host at least two a week.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Game nights consisting of but not limited too; TDM, S&D, Gun Game, One in the Chamber, Dominantion, any game mode, along with other games such as VIP, Micheal Myers, Chicken, and more.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been in the community for a little over a month and i have not left previously.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYNdaciate Blood Lust, General.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I want too allow every division and all ranks to be able to play with each other and to be able to learn from each other. When recruiting someone I tell them that is like a family and i can show them that through game nights.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To bring the members of this community closer together and make the gaming experience more enjoyable for everyone.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes. SYN Formal XS

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
SYN Gamerella

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
Right now, every day of the week. It'll change in future but I'll still be available every night.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
I'd like to do game nights, meet n XS, Team battles.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I'm an open minded person and am very easy to get along with.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes, Clan game nights. I normally host at least two a week.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Game nights consisting of but not limited too; TDM, S&D, Gun Game, One in the Chamber, Dominantion, any game mode, along with other games such as VIP, Micheal Myers, Chicken, and more.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)

Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been in the community for a little over a month and i have not left previously.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
SYNdaciate Blood Lust, General.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I want too allow every division and all ranks to be able to play with each other and to be able to learn from each other. When recruiting someone I tell them that is like a family and i can show them that through game nights.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To bring the members of this community closer together and make the gaming experience more enjoyable for everyone.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes. SYN Formal XS

Please hit me up on the box to further your application. I am in the ONE so if you are strictly 360, PM me & I will switch over.