Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN EvilNeon Application

SYN EvilNeon

NEWS TEAM
SYN REBELLION
Mar 10, 2023
Arizona
1) SYN Evilneon

2) I spent some time on the newspaper in high school and am also an (unpublished) author of both short stories and poetry.

3) I am looking to share new/current events like game updates or promotions as well as walkthroughs and helpful tips for newer players that may not know how to find information.

4)
Xiled Gaming’s X-Team is looking for fresh challenges! Calling all COD: Modern Warfare 2 players, the X-Team is looking for new competition, if you and your team of 6, think you have what it takes to challenge our Elite, contact SYN CAREBEAR XS to schedule a time and date for the contest of your life!

To Apply For a Challenge – Have the General of your clan contact SYN CAREBEAR XS via the XG LEADERS Discord under X-TEAM Challenges [please follow format listed for your application].

*NOTE – Challenges cannot be held on the 1st or 3rd Sunday of the month due to Leadership Meeting times.

XGC Coop XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN ENVY 7
Dec 31, 2011
Ga
1) SYN Evilneon

2) I spent some time on the newspaper in high school and am also an (unpublished) author of both short stories and poetry.

3) I am looking to share new/current events like game updates or promotions as well as walkthroughs and helpful tips for newer players that may not know how to find information.

4)
Xiled Gaming’s X-Team is looking for fresh challenges! Calling all COD: Modern Warfare 2 players, the X-Team is looking for new competition, if you and your team of 6, think you have what it takes to challenge our Elite, contact SYN CAREBEAR XS to schedule a time and date for the contest of your life!

To Apply For a Challenge – Have the General of your clan contact SYN CAREBEAR XS via the XG LEADERS Discord under X-TEAM Challenges [please follow format listed for your application].

*NOTE – Challenges cannot be held on the 1st or 3rd Sunday of the month due to Leadership Meeting times.
Sorry I missed this. Hit me up on the Xbox And let’s discuss.