Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SYN BLADEZ clan banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN OPTIC

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 29, 2018
Minnesota
Type of banner: clan banner

Name and additional text: SYN BLADEZ

Theme of Banner: One sword with a viper rapped around it signifying our home clan being split off into BLADEZ

Color scheme: I would like the viper around the sword to be red and black. The sword is going to be dark blue and the wings I would like to be purple and inside the header at the bottom I would like it to say SYN BLADEZ

Attachments

• photo34657.jpg
    photo34657.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W

Theme of Banner: One sword with a viper rapped around it signifying our home clan being split off into BLADEZ

Color scheme: I would like the viper around the sword to be red and black. The sword is going to be dark blue and the wings I would like to be purple and inside the header at the bottom I would like it to say SYN BLADEZ

I'll be picking this up

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W

Your Banner is ready for pick up

https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/x...-team/pick-up-a-banner/3230999-bpu-syn-bladez

Status
Not open for further replies.