Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SUPPORT THE STREAM!

XGC Goddess XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 28, 2013
Florida
Hey guys!

I have joined the stream bandwagon.

I am going live tonight, when playing with the Xiled Elite Girls team @ 10 PM EST!

Come support the stream, and make sure to follow!

Click here!

Last edited:

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Awesome I'll check it out, I'm also starting my YouTube channel as well with awesome game clips, clan matches and funny moments. I'd appreciate the support from you all as well but I'll definitely check out the stream.

XGC Goddess XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 28, 2013
Florida
Awesome I'll check it out, I'm also starting my YouTube channel as well with awesome game clips, clan matches and funny moments. I'd appreciate the support from you all as well but I'll definitely check out the stream.

Awesome! Let me know what the information is, and I'll check it out!

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Awesome but the link isn't working for some reason nurse? But my Youtube name is Shredda but I have like 4 or 5 different names I had created on youtube back in the day lol but all the call of duty clips are of me.

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY
I should be getting one here soon, I hit up a friend who owes me an old favor.. Then we can both steam our awesomeness ;)

Shredda man, Send me some names of your bad self and if you make a twitch account that's even better! The more viewers that we have the better!! I know Swifty has been watching!