Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SUBSCRIPTIONS TO THREADS

G

Add the ability to subrscribe to a thread underneath or in the chat box, and have the ability to enable either recieving updates when someone posts in a thread you posted in, or a thread you made. And make a small drop down sidebar called 'Subscriptions' where you can see these.

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
I dont think those are bad ideas however I'm not sure of the difficulty in adding such features. I will bring it up to xViperx in our meeting next Sunday, he takes care alot of the website stuff and will know if its feasible or not.

CGE RE UP CA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 26, 2007
OREGON OH
I can't remember if this is for every rank but right above your post on the right hand side there should be thread tools search this thread rate thread and display modes click on thread tools on the bottom it should say subscribe to this thread and then you can go to your user cp right above latest reputation received should be your new subscribed threads click on that and it should have all the threads you subscribed to also in your user cp on the left hand side go to edit options scroll down a little bit until you find default thread subscription mode and you can turn on a feature to automatically subscribe to a thread when you post a new thread or reply to a topic with the option to receive email notifications of new replies to that thread :cool: