Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STUDENT EXCHANGE IN THE USA

SiLeNt HuNtReSs

Forum Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Australia
Just to let you know this is only an idea, not really sure if I will go through it or not and depends if I have the money to back up this idea.

I have been contemplating for a while about becoming an exchange student for one term of in the USA. Since next year may be my last year at University, I would love to experience Uni life in the states.

One part of me is like; "yeah Sam go for it you only live once", while the other part is like; "Umm yeah you sure about this, you will be in another country..ALONE..what happens if no one likes you or you hate it there?"

I really am at a loss here I want to take a leap of faith and just go for it, but then I'm scared of the unknown. I think I watch way too many movies and televison shows because I keep thinking I won't fit over there and I'll be by myself for a couple of months :confused:

So what I'm trying to say is that if anyone can give me advice on University life there and how to approach it (if I do plan on going that is once again MONEY issue) I'd greatly appreciate it.