Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STORY

Taurus2

Forum Noob
Apr 22, 2007
utah
www.myspace.com
ok hear it goes.....my house got flooded one doy so i dint get on live for a long time then i got grounded for doin sum stupid stuff and then i went on vacation and then i'm back and i wasnt in syn, i was wonderin why maybe some1 dint like me or i wasnt active so i tryed gettin back in so i went to 1 of my friends and we talked and he said sure but then this kid SYN harzard booted me out cuz he says that i left because i dint get a promotion...actly not true cause i was talking to goldmine and big papa i think and they said that you should just wait and dont bother and wait till the time comes...so after that i felt my foot it was gettin wet so i got off line and that was the day of the flood...and now i want to get back into syn really bad i mean just ask yourself..what would jesus do

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
Jesus would OWN at halo. He would probably walk on water outside of a map and sit there and snipe people through walls just because he can.

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
I just think jesus would run around the map kill you and then gather everyone to come around, speak the good word and revive him from the dead after he just owned him and then we would all live in peace and would drive in warthogs all through the maps and speak of his wonderful adventures. Am i more on the money?