Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STARTING A MINECRAFT COMMUNITY SERVER...

XGC Mell0nater

Forum Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Cookeville, TN
Hi! Yes I am indeed up at 3:30 AM playing Minecraft and I'm getting rather bored playing by myself. I was in a clan a few years back where we had a community server (hosted by our general) and it was tons of fun. All you Minecraft lovers feel free to hit me up my GT is: XGC Mell0ater and I will be starting this server on the Xbox One. It will just be a world I create and if you want to do some digging and I'm on (which is currently very often) send me a party invite and we can get to it! Feel free to add me as a friend and come pick you a spot to build a home in this XGC Minecraft world! Hope to hear from some crafters soon! Peace! :cool:

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Hi! Yes I am indeed up at 3:30 AM playing Minecraft and I'm getting rather bored playing by myself. I was in a clan a few years back where we had a community server (hosted by our general) and it was tons of fun. All you Minecraft lovers feel free to hit me up my GT is: XGC Mell0ater and I will be starting this server on the Xbox One. It will just be a world I create and if you want to do some digging and I'm on (which is currently very often) send me a party invite and we can get to it! Feel free to add me as a friend and come pick you a spot to build a home in this XGC Minecraft world! Hope to hear from some crafters soon! Peace! :cool:
This sounds like a great idea!!! Just so you no tho...we have a Minecraft purge that XGC xTFLEMx XI is on every day where one night a week we purge people and no rules apply so to speak. If you would like more info you can pm me or hit me up on the box.