Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SPOTLIGHT INTERVIEW: LADY MEDUSA

SYN MsTwiztid

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 6, 2007
Hickory, NC
Headline: XGC LadyMedusa would survive a zombie apocalypse!
(Interview by XGC DresdenDoLL)

Each month the XDC News Team picks a member in the community to interview for our monthly Member Spotlight. The Member Spotlight is intended for fellow Xiled Gaming members to meet other members in our community and get to know them. This month’s spotlighted member is XGC LadyMedusa.

XGC LadyMedusa joined the community in November of 2012. She was recruited into XGC Necropolis by one of our members. She currently holds the rank of Captain. When joining the community, Xiled Gaming's organization and the active members really appealed to her. As a Captain, she enjoys the ability to recruit and train our members. She also likes the camaraderie aspect our members display.

Originally from Granbury, Texas, LadyMedusa now lives in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. She has been a gamer ever since the Super Nintendo days. LadyMedusa's top three movies are The Runaways, the Harry Potter series, and the Lord of the Rings series. Her top three favorite games of all time are Legend of Zelda, Gun, and the Elder Scrolls series. When she isn't gaming, LadyMedusa works as a computer server builder. She also helped build some of the current Call of Duty Black Ops II servers, which is pretty awesome!

LadyMedusa is an animal lover. She is a business partner at a friend's kennel where they breed Siberian Huskies. She recently adopted a little white Husky puppy with blue eyes that she named Selene, after the main character of the movie Underworld. She is also a music lover and listens to just about anything under the sun other than Polka music, which we don't blame her for! (Sorry Polka music lovers.)

LadyMedusa's favorite actress is Kira Knightly and her favorite actor plays a character named Jax Teller in her favorite Television series, Sons of Anarchy. If she were an animal, she would be a snake and she definitely would survive a zombie apocalypse!

One last thing, when asked if she could offer any advise for fellow members, LadyMedusa replied that communication is key, stating "Keep up with communication as much as possible. There's always a lot going on in the community. Get involved and stay informed."

XGC LadyMedusa is always looking to meet and game with members in the community. She really enjoys scrimmage matches between other clans in our community, as do we over here in XGC Necropolis. Feel free to send her a game invite or a message!

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Congrats lady and I am glad we can here about one of the great XGC people in the community that keeps this clan going strong. I admire people like you. Keep up the hard work and dedication. :)

XGC LILITH

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 18, 2012
Wisconsin
thanks everybody i appreciate it! me and jugs share the same computer so I didnt notice he was logged in when I went to comment lol. MY BAD

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
What a boss. Nice interview Dresden. I'm always available to play. Send me a Friend request.

Last edited by a moderator: