Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

(SPOILER ALERT) TRANSFORMERS 2

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
holy hell! words cant even describe what I just saw! phenomenal! lAll I can say, is if you havent seen it yet; GO SEE IT! WOW!

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
megan fox is hot in anything, or nothing for that matter... that's besides the point, they did try a little too hard to make her sexy, like how she sat on the motorcycle at the beginning... just trying too hard, and she doesn't have to try to be hot

OsloNights

Forum Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
New Jersey
My girl and I were out and about with a few people, ended early, but wasn’t in the mood to call it a night. Knowing Transformers 2 was out, we both decided to check it out. So we ended up seeing it at 12AM. It was a tad crazy since I had work the next day. XD

The movie had a lot of humor, as the first one did. It also had an extra load of action. If you saw the first one and liked it, go see this one already. It’s worth it. Yes the movie is long and there’s a lot of information you have to grasp in order to understand what the hell is going on. Oh and this time the military in the movie finally gets a big role to help out the good guys as much as they can. Enjoy the movie.

Over all score; 8 out 10 Action packed Summer Movie

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
yea i thought it was even better than the first and as far as the motorcycle scene is that any different than the bending over looking under the hood scene in the first movie? lol but im not supposed to talk about how hot she is i'll get myself in trouble again haha