Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOTW GENERAL INFO

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
The winner for SOTW #172 [24 hour Halloween challenge] is XGC NUGGET
XGCNUGGET_zps74280608.jpg

SOTW #173 [Greek/Roman Gods] sigs will be excepted until 11/18/2014. voting will occur with sigs for SOTW #174 [Anime]

SOTW #174 will be themed Anime

SOTW #174 [Anime] will be due on 11/18/2014

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
This thread is where any and all info usually in the message Jupiter sends out will be placed for now (also general posting about SOTW). As for why it was posted that Anime and Greek/ Roman gods would be collected on the same day, I've just been under to much stress, and figured everyone else probably was too with midterms and finals and such. On top of that there have been a few requests that we haven't gotten on top of yet. I decided we might as well give anime an extra week to catch up on other things as well as to keep our personal lives in order. I hope that's ok with everyone?

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
SOTW #174 "anime was just posted. make sure to vote.

since no signatures were submitted for SOTW#175 "thanksgiving" there will be an extension. please get all sigs in by 12/3/14 11:59pm. Voting for SOTW #175 will be open for 6 days, until 12/9/14.

XGC EtherBunny will be joining the SOTW team so please make sure you send your submissions to him as well.

[on a side note, since not many people can make it to the meetings on the xbox360 i will keep notes posted in my personal forum and will stop hosting meetings on Xbox360. if there are any questions regarding the notes, or anything you would like to talk to me about please feel free to send me a PM.]

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
-for those of you interested there will be 2 SOTws this week. The first will be 'Grumpy cat' [SOTW #177 due dec 30,2014]. the second will be 'New Year, New Xiled Gaming' [#178 due dec 30,2014].

-There are no sigs to vote on for this week because i am lazy. XD sorry, its actually because ive been very busy with some personal stuff. please feel free to do the training grounds for this week instead, or feel free to challenge someone in the design arena.