Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP OUT

Wee Mr Johnson

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2010
Washington State
My clan has been good with posting but, lately it has just fell off the table. Also we have ppl in the clan who dont sign in for months at a time. So what is a good way to get ppl on and posting

KoG Sassy Cat

Forum Junkie
Apr 17, 2009
Henderson, NV
Well,
From What I See Theirs Many Factors That Are Causing The Lack Of Clan Activity Recently. First Off, I See Halo:Reach As One Of Them. Its A New Game With A Lot Of Hype Most People Are Probably Too Busy Playing Halo:Reach To Have As Much Attention For Clan Business As They Did Before.

What I Would Do Is If Your Clan Is Slacking Off On Meetings Lately Then You Should Take The Initiative And Try To Set One Up Yourself. Get The Group Together And Tell Them That All Members Are Urged To Join The Meeting.
Personally, From My Experiences; Meetings Are One Of The Key Foundations In Holding a Stable And Happy Clan. So I Would Strongly Advise This.

On The Part Of People Being Off Month Upon Months. i Really Don't See A Solution For That, But To Clarify Things I Would Talk To Them If They Do Get On And See Whats Going On And Why They Are Vacating For Such A Long Period Of Time.

I Hope This Helped. If You Need Anything In Particular Just Contact Me On XBL or On Here.

XGC P41NKI113R

Forum Junkie
Sep 27, 2010
Oregon city, LOCAL LORDS
Well,
From What I See Theirs Many Factors That Are Causing The Lack Of Clan Activity Recently. First Off, I See Halo:Reach As One Of Them. Its A New Game With A Lot Of Hype Most People Are Probably Too Busy Playing Halo:Reach To Have As Much Attention For Clan Business As They Did Before.

What I Would Do Is If Your Clan Is Slacking Off On Meetings Lately Then You Should Take The Initiative And Try To Set One Up Yourself. Get The Group Together And Tell Them That All Members Are Urged To Join The Meeting.
Personally, From My Experiences; Meetings Are One Of The Key Foundations In Holding a Stable And Happy Clan. So I Would Strongly Advise This.

On The Part Of People Being Off Month Upon Months. i Really Don't See A Solution For That, But To Clarify Things I Would Talk To Them If They Do Get On And See Whats Going On And Why They Are Vacating For Such A Long Period Of Time.

I Hope This Helped. If You Need Anything In Particular Just Contact Me On XBL or On Here.

totally off subject but how long did it take you to type that and why can i not read it fluently. every single first letter is capitalized. wow the commitment :)

OT:
schools/college daytime and every day-ers turn into weekend players :)

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Offer virtual cookies :D But ya know posting for most gamers doesn't come first, and being busy they will choose to spend their time on xbox or ps3 rather than on a computer.

As long as they post like twice a week (should be more for lts and up really) its okay.