Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOMEONE I LIKE

XGC FAILSAFE

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 30, 2008
Where the green grass is
if its like any other highschool or middle school relationship it will be over in a matter of months...just let this one work its course then go in for the kill when the time is right like a few days after they break up

KoG KaYotiC

Forum Nerd
Feb 8, 2008
California
we seems to me like you should forget about her, cause clearly shes taken, and move on cause, well SHES TAKEN...what is with guys and wanting the taken girl, holy crap.

sorry im Bi-Polar, i get angry at simple problems with a simple solution, but the person makes it way to difficult...sorry

but really find another girl(maybe one thats not Taken) :)

XGC xJOKERx

Forum Nerd
Jan 16, 2008
Altamonte Springs, Fl
Dude what i did in high school was become friends with her if she is upset about something ask her wats up. then some time goes on get her to laugh alot then around that time she starts to like u as well. And then you are in there with her. But again that is what i did and it works every time even when i was in Hawaii. God I miss the girls there.lol......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Joker

KoG Suislid3

Forum Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
LOL I love the advice being said here simply put man she won't be the only girl you will like depending on what grade you are in you still have a long way too go just wait it out and if it's meant too be it will happen but don't mope around and not step up like all the previous advice either do it or don't you can't be half and half.

SYN Skittles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 21, 2006
California
No don't ask your friend that, Ruskiy what are you thinking?

See what you can do is just be yourself. The only way to get close to her is to be a really good friend to her, let her know she can always count on you for anything. It always seems to get the girls. Why? i have no clue lol my friends try that baloney on me but it don't work haha i'm not in high school.