Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SO I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING A DOG...

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
I wanted a husky too, but thats a little costly. No beagle for me though. I'm not a big fan of them. I was thinking more Shiba Inu though. They look alot like huskies only more reddish and such. Also cheaper. I found some Shiba pups online for like 300-900 dollars.

Wild Reaper X

Forum Rookie
Feb 6, 2008
Louisiana/Texas
my sister has had both a papillion and a german shepard.Papillions tend to get sick easily and german shepards are and handfull from what she has told me. we had a Yorkshire Terrier and that was one of the best dogs we have had.

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
yeah, my girlfriend wanted me to get a yorkshire terrier. that or the papillion. according to her, paps shed about the same amount as humans and shibas are gonna shed alot. but stealth, i did actually think about a german shepard. i thought about alot of different breeds, but those four are the ones i am deciding between since those have traits that would best fit my life or I just want them in general lol

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
well i thought about one, but i wasnt sure if i wanted a large dog or not. my girlfriend has a bloodhound and hes pretty big. I might go more with the shiba because theyre not too big and they dont require you to groom them every day. plus theyre clean dogs, they actually avoid digging and actually clean their paws or what not like a cat. (or so ive read)