Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SKYRIM

KoG for4ks

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 14, 2008
Quick question then.. is it required to actually possess 15 artifacts to get oblivion walker, or simply complete that many daedric quests?

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
yea its so much better than any game i have....i even find myself playing it way more than mw3 lol

About the oblivion walker, i just kept all the artifacts in my chest...so I'm not 100% sure to be safe i would just keep all of them, however u don't have to have them on you all the time

PillowPants716

Forum Member
May 10, 2010
Buffalo new york
got it the day it came out bet the main quest just got to get the random achvments hope to get them before they drop any expansions i bet oblivion which was the first 360 game i got but it dosent hold a candle to skyrim

A Zombie Riot

Forum Nerd
May 25, 2011
Earth
Just got it today already love it

And you've just started! There's so much to do, it's very nice. I can't wait to see what Bethesda does with Fallout 4.

So, I traveled to some place only to find 2 dragons, 3 mammoths, 2 giants, a saber cat, a bear and some random guard all having a battle. The 2 dragons weren't fighting each other, but were having battles against other things. Of course, I had to stay to kill the two dragons.

I killed the two dragons, and I was walking around with all the dragon scales and dragon bones (very slowly of course), I found a chest, put them in, walked around some more and the mammoths and giants started to get mad at me for no reason. I ran away because I didn't feel like killing them, but they ended up overwhelming me and I went flying into the sky.

Dead.

Go back to that spot again after loading up the autosave, and the two dragons were still there. So, I killed them. Put the bones and scales in a chest and ran further away and saved. Then I realized that you use Dragon Soul's to unlock shouts. >_<